Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546071 times)

is broken and does not save properly. but RTB keeps broken mods up so you find that out at the worst times
You could report it!

You could report it!
did that with bot events many times. nothing happened. i'm SURE duplicator has been reported for the crap-spam in the console. 

do reports even do anything? I'll go report every mod i know is broken and see what happens lol.

They will not remove anything when you spam the report button.

They will not remove anything when you spam the report button.

if add-ons are broken and i report how they are broken, why would they not remove them? I'm not submitting false reports.

if add-ons are broken and i report how they are broken, why would they not remove them? I'm not submitting false reports.
I think you forgot that the duplicator was created by the guy running the whole gig.

you two both moan about everything, not even lying, liven deh forget up

wtf does this mean you sound kinda dumb lol.

sorry wordy, we're just complaining about a broken system, sorry for justly complaining

I think you forgot that the duplicator was created by the guy running the whole gig.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=160

You'll notice it's submitted by Randy and written by Randy. I helped him out with a single function.

sorry wordy, we're just complaining about a broken system, sorry for justly complaining

When "complaining" consists of snide remarks in random threads then I'm calling bullstuff on you trying to be anything other than a douchebag. If you want me to address issues you should raise them in the appropriate place and I will address them there, starfish.

is broken and does not save properly. but RTB keeps broken mods up so you find that out at the worst times

Same for you.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=160

You'll notice it's submitted by Randy and written by Randy. I helped him out with a single function.
Close enough. Why would you fail an add-on you helped with?

What are you expecting if I fail it? Wild jubilation across the entire Blockland forums? I'm sure everyone's going to be super happy that they can no longer get that stuff add-on with 43,000 downloads and the 7th highest add-on rating across the system.

Try employing some critical loving thinking before you reply with your autistic horse stuff again.

People present issues, I've seen a few add-ons failed for "failed to fix issues" usually after "2 weeks". Why isn't the duplicator held to the same standards? Go fix it or find someone to fix it if it's so important.

I have submitted two reports. Is there a way to get contact back so I know if the author or moderator is actually aware of the issue? What if I submit a report but it turns out I am running a client sided mod breaking the add-on. Is there a way the person who reads the report can contact me back telling me this so I don't think a mod is broken when it isn't? (not saying any of the mods i reported arent broken because they 100% are)

I have submitted two reports. One again for bot events and one for TDM not updating to new functions.
more mods that contain issues (i did not yet test them fully to submit a helpful report):
L4B
Duplicator
Selector
JVS
Auto saver

What are you expecting if I fail it? Wild jubilation across the entire Blockland forums? I'm sure everyone's going to be super happy that they can no longer get that stuff add-on with 43,000 downloads and the 7th highest add-on rating across the system.

Try employing some critical loving thinking before you reply with your autistic horse stuff again.
People download these mods and encounter the problems in them. It's not like these are problems caused by internal coding that needs to be updated. There are all things that can be fixed by the authors of the add-ons, or patched by some kind of RTB patch team. Once reports are made, the author is informed of a problem that exists within the mod (if the report isn't false). Then it is their job to fix it, but not all of them still play or mod.

The community cannot force a patch to the add-ons, so the author must be contacted or the RTB team should apply a community patch.
Start of a duplicator patch:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198676.0
Team deathmatch patch:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=193144.0

:L.

Well rather than complaining on a dedicated server thread, go on the RTB modification discussion thread.

some of the authors are no longer active and cannot fix them