Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 553296 times)

Since you refuse to enlighten me with your divine wisdom, i must conclude that you do not care about me knowing the point of your post. Therefore, you are contradicting yourself.

o wise sage lub, enlighten me!!!!1

Since you refuse to enlighten me with your divine wisdom, i must conclude that you do not care about me knowing the point of your post. Therefore, you are contradicting yourself.

o wise sage lub, enlighten me!!!!1
You're right, I don't care about you knowing the point of my post. I was addressing Kalphiter, not you.

Then you can stop calling me a handicap.

Then you can stop calling me a handicap.
Or you could stop thinking you know what you're talking about and sit the forget down.

Where did I say I knew what I was talking about? I recall repeatedly downtrodding my own intelligence in that essay of a post on the previous page (or was it the page before?)

In fact, your associate (partner?) Ephialties made it quite clear that I said I was stupid. You really should compare notes better, you're slipping!
He is flying, he can't.
I must contact Electrk about editing a flying broom in my avatars legs.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:04:48 AM by Lugnut »

Where did I say I knew what I was talking about? I recall repeatedly downtrodding my own intelligence in that essay of a post on the previous page (or was it the page before?)    
Good because it was full of stuff, just like the majority of your replies to me.

Kalphiter has 23 paying, happy customers. Besides, none of them give a stuff about 4am packet loss, they aren't online, and none of their players are either.

They're happy because they live in a land of blissful ignorance where their only option for a dedicated host happens to be a really bad one. They'll be less happy when they see what Rub's hosting service has to offer I think.

Lub and Ephialtes are clearly just here to be obnoxious. There is nothing constructive or helpful about a continued stream of unpleasant messages. You guys need to let it go.

Based off Aludanes server, while there have been a few bumps and hiccups (and the odd questionable action by Kalphiter) the server has been consistently stable and decent. I'm sure Ephialtes likes to think his word is golden because he works in the web industry but its become extremely unreasonable now.

They're happy because they live in a land of blissful ignorance where their only option for a dedicated host happens to be a really bad one.

About as anti-competitive and strangled as RTB is.

Like Kalphiters hosting service, RTB does get complained about. Like Kalphiter, Ephialtes gets a bad wrap often. Like Kalphiters hosting service, RTB actually provides everything you need and want very well. Like Kalphiter, sometimes the creator of RTB can appear to be a massive unpleasant douche bag who doesn't help himself. But like Kalphiters hosting service, nobody minds because we get a good enough product.

You two are the same. You both offer a service that nobody else provides, and you both stick your nose into each others service and say its stuff.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:32:02 AM by Sheath »

You two are the same. You both offer a service that nobody else provides, and you both stick your nose into each others service and say its stuff.
Except RTB is a quality product, "Kaphost" IS stuff.

Oh my God, just stop with this. You have literally shown just how much you hate this product so much so that it has spawned over two 30 page topics, and it's time to stop. We, as consumers, reserve the right to use any product we find to satisfy our personal needs and lots of us find "Kaphost" to do so. You have shown just how bad you find this product and almost every user has seen it, and last time I checked, there has been no lose in consumers when you've spread your hate for this service in various discussions and topics. So, since everyone has seen you and Ephialtes's posts, you have no need to post in this topic anymore, as anyone who has taken heed to your posts will have changed hosts or bought a VPS.

Average Lub response.

I can't wait to see your hosting service!

Didn't he say that it would come this year?

(and the odd questionable action by Kalphiter)

See, I've heard this multiple times before. It's totally irresponsible for him to mess with anyone's servers - especially when they're paying. I've even heard rumors of him banning users from all servers he hosts over personal issues which is even more unreasonable lol.

bad wrap

bad rap

You both offer a service that nobody else provides, and you both stick your nose into each others service and say its stuff.

Kalphiter's service will be obsolete soon enough lol. For something people are actually paying for it sure is amateur hour up in here. Billing and contract renewal is being discussed in a public forum thread? Kalphiter's having to ask people to pay up by posting in this topic? People have to ask in a forum thread how long they have left until their server expires? I mean come on, all the people using this service have been tricked into thinking this is the best you can get. They're going to be in for a real shock when they see how comprehensive Lub's management system is.

I say his service is stuff because it is stuff. He says my service is stuff because he's autistic.