Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 552634 times)

See, I've heard this multiple times before. It's totally irresponsible for him to mess with anyone's servers - especially when they're paying. I've even heard rumors of him banning users from all servers he hosts over personal issues which is even more unreasonable lol.

Well lets stick to facts and not rumors. Obviously Kalphiter isn't favorable with a lot of people and its foolish to take speculation over confirmed information.

Kalphiter's service will be obsolete soon enough lol. For something people are actually paying for it sure is amateur hour up in here. Billing and contract renewal is being discussed in a public forum thread? Kalphiter's having to ask people to pay up by posting in this topic? People have to ask in a forum thread how long they have left until their server expires? I mean come on, all the people using this service have been tricked into thinking this is the best you can get. They're going to be in for a real shock when they see how comprehensive Lub's management system is.

Until Lub actually has a real, usable service, its just heresay. That simply isn't good enough. I sincerely hope Lub does get something up and running, maybe the competition will mean better deals for potential customers.

For the time being, Lub's hosting service is starting to look more like a private joke between you and him.

Until Lub actually has a real, usable service, its just heresay. That simply isn't good enough. I sincerely hope Lub does get something up and running, maybe the competition will mean better deals for potential customers.

For the time being, Lub's hosting service is starting to look more like a private joke between you and him.
Can confirm my hosting service is definitely a joke, all this coding and research I've put into providers was just for fun, I never intend to release any of it.

its foolish to take speculation over confirmed information.

You can hardly take that stance after some of the articles I've read on your various attempts at news sites haha

It's  not  a  joke,  I  don't  understand  why  people  think  it's  a  joke,  or  think  Lub  is  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  his  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why you  would  doubt  it.

You can hardly take that stance after some of the articles I've read on your various attempts at news sites haha

It's  not  a  joke,  I  don't  understand  why  people  think  it's  a  joke,  or  think  Lub  is  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  his  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why you  would  doubt  it.
Well where is it then?

You can't compete with Kalph without another service, silly Ephi.

And here I was thinking you would front up to your unnecessary behavior towards Kalphiter, rather than make cheap jives. It was a fictitious blog, get over it.

I guess that is the best I can ask for from you, considering you've been constantly accusing Kalphiter of Autism as if that is suppose to change everything.

Can confirm my hosting service is definitely a joke, all this coding and research I've put into providers was just for fun, I never intend to release any of it.

Only have your word for it. Until its there, I see no substance.

Just let the Kaphost thing go. Its unnecessary in every way.

Pretty sure Ephialtes is in his twenties, maybe its time for him to stop verbally harassing children online and be a bit more helpful.

Well where is it then?

You can't compete with Kalph without another service, silly Ephi.
It's in the final stages of development and testing. Why would I release something to the public without thorough and heavy usage testing? I'm not an amateur like Kalphiter.

It's in the final stages of development and testing. Why would I release something to the public without thorough and heavy usage testing? I'm not an amateur like Kalphiter.
Ok ok ok, so how about shut up. Seriously, it's out yet. You have nothing to discuss. Stop stuffting on Kalphiter, who has at least 2 years of hosting experience on you.

Ok ok ok, so how about shut up. Seriously, it's out yet. You have nothing to discuss. Stop stuffting on Kalphiter, who has at least 2 years of hosting experience on you.
You say that as if it's a good thing! Look at how stuffty it all still looks after 2 years holy stuff.

You say that as if it's a good thing! Look at how stuffty it all still looks after 2 years holy stuff.
Oh yeah, how's your service, oh wait I remembered once again,

IT'S NOT OUT YET.

You two go play somewhere else.

Simple answer:
Give us a picture of something

I don't see any of the problems you guys are having. My server was up for 2 weeks straight without a restart and had absolutely no problems at all. As long as my server is up, lag free, and my ping is less than 50 I'll continue to be happy with Kalphiter's service. So in this case, always.

I don't see any of the problems you guys are having. My server was up for 2 weeks straight without a restart and had absolutely no problems at all. As long as my server is up, lag free, and my ping is less than 50 I'll continue to be happy with Kalphiter's service. So in this case, always.
However Ephi and Lub will not shut up and insult anyone/brag about Lub's service.

However Ephi and Lub will not shut up and insult anyone/brag about Lub's service.
brag about what?  :cookieMonster:

brag about what?  :cookieMonster:
Oh sorry, I forgot how stupid those fanboys really are. :cookieMonster:

Why is lub trying so hard to lose any respect anyone ever had for him?