Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 552618 times)

Why is lub trying so hard to lose any respect anyone ever had for him?
Lol I was legit about to post "All my respect for Lub is down the drain, he's talking stuff when his service isn't even out. I don't see why he has to stuff on kalph when he's had 2 years of experience and 95% of his clients are happy."

Not sure why you're all so mad, nothing I've said to Kalphiter or about Kalphiter's service was unreasonable or incorrect, you're just all hurt because I'm saying things you don't understand about the only current hosting service.

Not sure why you're all so mad, nothing I've said to Kalphiter or about Kalphiter's service was unreasonable or incorrect, you're just all hurt because I'm saying things you don't understand about the only current hosting service.

No, you're picking out trivial things in order to try and wind up kalphiter.

I never said I was mad.

Trying to talk about something when you have a fundamental lack of understanding is far from trivial.

Trying to talk about something when you have a fundamental lack of understanding is far from trivial.

So you admit that you don't understand? Finally.

BRAVO. good show!

As if I would ever post about anything I don't understand lol, I work in this industry full time, don't patronise me kiddo!

Hey rub weres you're hosting service? I don't see any threads about your "superior" hosting service

Trying to speak english when you have a fundamental lack of understanding of it is far from trivial.

As if I would ever post about anything I don't understand lol, I work in this industry full time, don't patronise me kiddo!
Independent or employed?

I don't know, but it's taken 3 months to test this "pretty-much done" service of yours :cookieMonster:

Honestly it can't take that long to test something, can it? People are doubting you for this reason.

Billing and contract renewal is being discussed in a public forum thread? Kalphiter's having to ask people to pay up by posting in this topic? People have to ask in a forum thread how long they have left until their server expires?
And when was the last time I did that? How can I control people posting here and not using support?

When people post in this thread about billing, I almost always respond by PM.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:04:15 PM by Kalphiter »

I don't know, but it's taken 3 months to test this "pretty-much done" service of yours :cookieMonster:
The joys of being so good at your job you get swamped with freelance work, dw, you might get there one day.