Poll

Online file storage like Google Drive? (monthly prices)

50GB ($3.00)
41 (11.2%)
100GB ($4.50)
17 (4.7%)
250GB ($7.50)
10 (2.7%)
500GB ($12.50)
7 (1.9%)
750GB ($16)
6 (1.6%)
1TB ($20)
30 (8.2%)
2-8TB (proportional to 1TB price)
0 (0%)
8-16TB (proportional to 1TB price)
43 (11.8%)
Prices too high (READ)
44 (12.1%)
No desire
167 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Author Topic: Kaphost Blockland Servers  (Read 546178 times)

Must be your connection, both Ephi and I don't lag from the UK, nor does any other regular from Europe, I think you're just trying to be a prick intentionally.
I have a great ISP and only lag on RTB and a few Kaphost servers.

I don't see why you would want a server up longer than 24.855 days. Unless somehow you fixed that bug.

Servers only crash with stuff addons, we managed about a month of uptime with Barn's server before it was shut down. Would love to see some evidence or statistics to back up this claim please!

NY02 knocked completely out of service!

Back: good gosh, I bet Lub will handle this as if it never happened.
NY02 crapping out again
Actually, I found his post helpful when I was wondering if the lag spikes people were reporting on Pecon's were our fault.

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!

I have a great ISP and only lag on RTB and a few Kaphost servers.

I get the same ping as Lub's servers from New Zealand on a DSL connection. Some of Lub's are better by 25 ping.

I object, ping higher than 200-225 is unusable in DMs

I object lol.

Having played on American servers from New Zealand, it is possible to enjoy DMs at 300-350 ping max. The delay is very small in realtime.

Just realized ping hardly matters when your fps is under 15...

Just realized ping hardly matters when your fps is under 15...
Lugnut, what kind of computer do you have?

I use this for processing

And this for networking

How does this topic have 106060 views when there's only 44597 members on the forums?

How does this topic have 106060 views when there's only 44597 members on the forums?
You don't need to be a member to add to the view count.

a lot like Kaphost then?
i haven't had a networking issue with kaphost that couldn't be traced to my connection.

Furthermore, any networking issues in blockland that i have had can be traced to my connection

Getting shockingly bad lag at my server, long spikes of 10 - 20 seconds decimating my player count as frustrated people leave.

Why the forget is this happening again weeks after an initial report.

Getting shockingly bad lag at my server, long spikes of 10 - 20 seconds decimating my player count as frustrated people leave.

Why the forget is this happening again weeks after an initial report.
I think you should go to RTB, the only lag I've ever experienced is related to scripts with loops in them. (File Object loops)