Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3563624 times)

yeah honestly this isn't the place to stuff on people. if you have constructive criticism or advice then that's fine, but just telling someone to stop drawing is not helpful at all

I actually haven't read most of the things you guys prolly wrote about me, but I've seen you guys say some pretty nasty things on occasion, so i think i got the gist of it.
It's dumb, but I've been having a lot of panic attacks recently due to my art, because a lot of times i draw something, it looks bad, and i can't figure out what's causing it to look bad, and it caused me to feel useless and like I couldn't do anything.
I wanted to ask for criticism from as many people as possible, and I knew the putting it here was a risk, but i just wanted to draw good.

no you don't understand red spy is a perfect human being who has only ever had impure thoughts about consensual coitus in the missionary position after marriage

getting off to a small planet isn't something that's crossed my mind yet sorry to say

I haven't looked at any of the art myself, but it's unbelievably rude to stuff on somebody because what they draw is weird. there seems to be this small group of people who come here just to stuff on people who draw weird, unusual things, or artists who have a lack of skill. your being a richard isn't helping anybody improve.

i can't stop laughing please help
ok but seriously what's wrong with it i seriously Don't know

Red Spy's just being Red Spy, ignore him

Just keep drawing, and look at how other artists draw characters, perspectives, proportions, and poses, then you'll eventually get the hang of things and start improving

the proportions are kinda wonky but the colors are alright
keep drawing and youll get better
hold off on publishing your weird special interest stuff though

Red Spy's just being Red Spy, ignore him

Just keep drawing, and look at how other artists draw characters, perspectives, proportions, and poses, then you'll eventually get the hang of things and start improving
an important thing tho is to keep an open mind especially when getting constructive criticism

-le edgy butterfly knife
-'waifu with a knaifu'
-arm behind back for extra jackoff points
-her head is the same size as her torso
-eyes remind me of the marek symbol

oh yeah stop drawing girls with arms behind their backs

oh yeah stop drawing girls with arms behind their backs
yeah stick those hands out loud and proud