Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590122 times)

hey since we're on the subject of special interestes i just wanna say one thing
don't draw research of things you don't know how to draw
or when you don't know how to draw period
i'm late, but in case anyone took this sentiment to heart, don't, because it's impossible to get good at drawing something by not drawing it. there's this stigma around being a beginner artist because of this cringe culture stuff but it shouldn't stop you from having fun with art
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 11:55:49 AM by otto-san »

drawing special interest art for exclusively >Drawing special interest art occasionally >Hiding your special interestes in your art
I never knew special interest art could be patrician but you have opened my eyes

those damn special interestes were hiding in plain sight

just wondering, but has Red Spy posted any of his art in here? or is he in here just to berate everyone.

right cause when i talk about one bad drawing that means i hate everything in this thread. good job dude

but have you posted any art tho

right cause when i talk about one bad drawing that means i hate everything in this thread. good job dude
you just didn't say anything useful. if all you can manage is to berate someone for making art you don't like, then this isn't the place to do it. that kind of behavior makes this an unfriendly environment for less experienced artists and encourages people to put themselves down for making art when they aren't doing anything wrong

if you think you an help someone grow as an artist then there's nothing wrong with speaking up and giving criticism, but senselessly dismissing their work and calling it trash is definitely Not Cool

i don't draw

you just didn't say anything useful. if all you can manage is to berate someone for making art you don't like, then this isn't the place to do it.

i told him stuff i thought was wrong ago two pages back. maybe if you read it

i told him stuff i thought was wrong ago two pages back. maybe if you read it
after u helped berate him for two pages. maybe if u just did that from the get-go

sorry i'll definitely do that next time he posts

i don't draw
just draw a stick figure raping selena gomez all of their arguments will be invalid

You gotta remember that this is public, and if you don't wsnt harsh criticism, post it in a place with people you trust not to talk stuff about your art. You can't leave a cake out and expect people not to eat it.

Theres a reason why I stopped posting my art on this site anymore and its exactly this.

bloo, dont bother posting your art here anymore, its really not worth it, all you'll get is the stuffheads stalking around here trying to dig up whatever they can to stuff on you, as nice as it is to have multiple places to share your stuff, this forum isnt a good place to do so.

yeah I don't want to sound petty but red spy only seems to come here to either A. Complain or B. stuff on someone's art

just draw a stick figure raping selena gomez all of their arguments will be invalid

i'm on it

You can't leave a cake out and expect people not to eat it.
i paid for it you bitch I'll leave it where the forget i want to