Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589880 times)

i paid for it you bitch I'll leave it where the forget i want to
Leaving your CHOCOLATE cake near the entrance of a dog kennel? For shame.

bloo, dont bother posting your art here anymore, its really not worth it, all you'll get is the stuffheads stalking around here trying to dig up whatever they can to stuff on you, as nice as it is to have multiple places to share your stuff, this forum isnt a good place to do so.
aight i suppose :/

i'm late, but in case anyone took this sentiment to heart, don't, because it's impossible to get good at drawing something by not drawing it. there's this stigma around being a beginner artist because of this cringe culture stuff but it shouldn't stop you from having fun with art
real talk cringe culture and the ycyl thread need to die

i agree wholeheartedly

as a person who used to be the owner of a 500+ members G+ Cringe Community, I 110% agree.

interesting how the people here who talk about inexperienced artists' art being cringy never seem to post any of their own art.

I'm against cringe culture in the case of people beginning at learning a skill but 30-year-old neckbeards with katanas and stuff is still 👌

interesting how the people here who talk about inexperienced artists' art being cringy never seem to post any of their own art.
you dont have to be a loving chef to know stuffty food is bad

If people have functioning eyes, they can comment all they want. Doesn't necessarily have to be an artist to do so.

thats something a cancer cringe kid would say :/

WOW GUYS look at tthis CRINGY special interest art It's So Cringy even Though there's actual explanations for Why People Have special interestes ugh..........................

Stop stuffposting heres a car doodle and also stop stuffposting and arguing. PLEASE.

Stop stuffposting heres a car doodle and also stop stuffposting and arguing. PLEASE.

YES STOP stuffPOST!!
cool car actually