Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590927 times)

when u realize it only gets this much attention because its bedspot

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:17:11 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

(everything on this forum he posts on)

Badspot

• Administrator

>this much attention
>4 replies

You seriously feel the need to hate over something so petty?  Seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself what the problem really is. 

It is fine. I am a good humored person; it is all in good humor. I just lost control when someone brought up previous issues. I am unstable. But you can all keep going if you want. I need to be more able to handle comments.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:55:08 PM by LoLBert »

it does happen frequently

although yeah it's weird to complain about this but it should probably be expected to get more attention than normal because you are ze celebritah

>this much attention
>4 replies

You seriously feel the need to hate over something so petty?  Seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself what the problem really is. 

i don't think he was hating, and i don't think looking in a mirror and speaking to it is really good for your psychological health

i don't think he was hating, and i don't think looking in a mirror and speaking to it is really good for your psychological health
if it talks back is when you really need to worry

it does happen frequently

although yeah it's weird to complain about this but it should probably be expected to get more attention than normal because you are ze celebritah

I have constructed  a scientifically accurate graph demonstrating the cause of this phenomenon.

probably should've said "posts" instead of "words" but w/e
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:28:30 PM by Rednakin »

i don't think looking in a mirror and speaking to it is really good for your psychological health
...what

It is fine. I am a good humored person; it is all in good humor. I just lost control when someone brought up previous issues. I am unstable. But you can all keep going if you want. I need to be more able to handle comments.

Your holy theme has got me going crazy, I seriously love those gals.