Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3586189 times)

let's get back to drawing cute things

new year's celebration
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:39:42 AM by Pompmaker2 »

I've been really struggling to find a good way to draw Densitron's head so I did a buncha sketches
currently Visor, Helmet, Original (with some modifications) and Classic Cylinder are looking like my best bets but I'm not too sure

what do you guys think?
(not like anyone cares about my characters' appearance at least a quarter as much as I do but whatever)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 05:42:04 AM by Glass Joe »

i think it's more of some guys browsing this thread in public thinking it's fine and then woah unexpected lewds

"in public"

off-topic, the thing is the forum isn't really built to explore on your phone or be taken around you to read on when you're at a bus and do your do, it's just a place for a community to discuss, submit your content to, and play along with for blockland

the fact that people use their latest phones to go on an old forum is way beyond me

i'm probably just really werid

nonetheless i agree

i actually browse this forum on a phone quite often when i don't have much else to look at and i don't doubt that others sometimes do it too
it might not be made specifically to use on a phone but it doesn't mean it can't be, it's actually not too bad to use on a phone

'sides once you venture much more into the off-topic areas rather than the blockland related areas it feels much more than a community for a brick building game, regardless of being that
especially if this is your main or only experience with a community like probably quite a bit of us

it's actually not too bad to use on a phone

i had to spend extra time doing thumbwork on resizing so i can read the stuff going on smh. i haven't implied that you can't use the forums on a phone but i hope you guys are aware of that. i'm not good at texting with a phone too so i'm slower than on a keyboard

i'm better off browsing in the computer, you guys do you

'sides once you venture much more into the off-topic areas rather than the blockland related areas it feels much more than a community for a brick building game, regardless of being that

nonetheless this is a place that basically came from blockland itself; this community is still labeled as a blockland community even if the spirit in off-topic is stronger. that's how i see it, it's nothing really special. maybe due to the population it's got its specialty but otherwise i've seen many communities like this.

i won't post here for now since i feel like i'm deraling the thread, pm me if you want to discuss this with me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 09:17:45 PM by Timestamp »

off-topic, the thing is the forum isn't really built to explore on your phone or be taken around you to read on when you're at a bus and do your do, it's just a place for a community to discuss, submit your content to, and play along with for blockland

thAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG KIDDO

i actually do most of my blf browsing on mobile, i've just gotten used to it

oh hey its Pumpkin Person

Concept for a jump-jet/jetpack soldier and gun.
Full res: http://i.imgur.com/SEuK7ok.png