Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482229 times)

I'd post my "drawings" but all I ever really draw is guns from the side in a 2D perspective, microwaves, and old 70s style TV's because I suck at anything else

I'd post my "drawings" but all I ever really draw is guns from the side in a 2D perspective, microwaves, and old 70s style TV's because I suck at anything else
I used to draw a stuff ton of cool looking swords and guns for fun back in the day.
I should do that again

That was me, until I started drawing other things.

The more you draw things you're uncomfortable with drawing, the better you get at drawing. That's just basic fact.

That was me, until I started drawing other things.

The more you draw things you're uncomfortable with drawing, the better you get at drawing. That's just basic fact.

this this this this. If you aren't struggling, you aren't growing.

Kek yeah I already know about this, but I tend to be a "perfectionist" when drawing and I can't help but make sure all of my lines and proportions are PERFECT or I give up on drawing

it's something I can't help but do and it's fukken annoying, it's why I never go to any art classes in school either because this forgets me up

why is every post you make some obscure reference to something autistic
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"wow youre so good at drawing, i can only draw stick figures!"

"wow youre so good at drawing, i can only draw stick figures!"
me

Kek yeah I already know about this, but I tend to be a "perfectionist" when drawing and I can't help but make sure all of my lines and proportions are PERFECT or I give up on drawing

it's something I can't help but do and it's fukken annoying, it's why I never go to any art classes in school either because this forgets me up

"finished, not perfect" my dude

lips r hard :(
Do a jojo and over-exaggerate them.
It's good practice, trust me.