Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3585010 times)

I'm not paying for you to be a normal artist lol

whats a good drawing tablet under 100 dollar

I'm not paying for you to be a normal artist lol
if you tell people to "be normal" and expect them to do what you want you're setting yourself up for disappointment

if it bothers you so much you can leave the thread
smh i just wanna see art not furry art       
atleast you dont draw special interest stuff like unova claims

greetings imperial citizens, what is going on in this thread?

by the emperor

whats a good drawing tablet under 100 dollar
there are wacom tablets under $100 if you wana go with the Big Brand. they cycle their products all the time so idk what's the thing rn, but my first tablet was an intuos pen that i got at best buy for like $60

also you don't have to be engaged with all art you see, but exposure to lots of different kinds is useful as an artist. aside from that, i think it's important that all artists feel welcome to share their work in the same space. it wouldn't be fair to exclude people just because their subject of interest isn't appealing to you
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:26:04 PM by otto-san »

reviews seem good, and i know a few people that have used huion products that seem satisfied with their stuff. i'd say it's a fine choice

i bought this exact model (the 610) 5 years ago and it's still the same tablet i'm using
i haven't even had to buy new pen nibs (but i probably will soon)

im concerned that it wont cooperate with my version of windows (8.1) as the description clearly states its compatible with 7 and lower

Dont worry about it not working in 8.1, tablets dont ever work period.

if you want me to draw something that you want i'm open for commissions

Can I commission you to draw a picture of some anons throwing Molotov roostertails at badspot?

Tablets are overrated. Mouse master race