Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106617 times)

Sorry for the lack of updates; my computer has been very unstable lately and my bookmarks keep getting erased.

Don't worry; nothing could happen to my actual data or Add-Ons or anything, but its just been really annoying and I keep forgetting to keep my topics updated because of it.

Ive done a little work on the Gunblade but it's on my desktop so I can't post it from here. I'm at the restaurant at the moment, and I'll post it when I get home.

Ugh. SketchUp didn't save my work so now I'm really struggling to find motivation to work on things.

Doesn't help that no one checks the topics anymore.

I still check your sword pack. I'm no big shot programmer, but I still check your sword pack. I'm willing to wait.

Ugh. SketchUp didn't save my work so now I'm really struggling to find motivation to work on things.

Doesn't help that no one checks the topics anymore.
I check it almost daily.  I just don't always post.

The soul calibur and all of your uber weapons lag me.

The soul calibur and all of your uber weapons lag me.
Then get a computer that isn't 80 years old. You can build a desktop for around $270 that uses an AMD Llano A-Series. These APUs have extremely good graphics modules. My laptop has one and it can run loving CRYSIS 2 at reasonable speeds. I get 500 FPS in Blockland, constant.

And hell, that number isn't the lowest it could be either. If your current desktop(should you have one) uses an ATX form-factor motherboard you can use its case, PSU, HDDs, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Then you're only paying for the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, which is only $128 with shipping. If you really wanted to you could cheap out on the RAM (2GB instead of 4) and drop the price even lower.

I understand that you may not have the money, but that doesn't mean you can't save up for it. And it CERTAINLY doesn't mean you have any grounds to complain about slowdown from my Add-Ons. Hell, I'd even put the thing together for you myself if you would just shut up about it.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:20:58 AM by takato14 »

my toshiba laptop runs takato's uber-weapons just fine lmao

Think you could make this sword?

Not that i really need it for anything, but it just looks cool.

Then get a computer that isn't 80 years old. You can build a desktop for around $270 that uses an AMD Llano A-Series. These APUs have extremely good graphics modules. My laptop has one and it can run loving CRYSIS 2 at reasonable speeds. I get 500 FPS in Blockland, constant.

And hell, that number isn't the lowest it could be either. If your current desktop(should you have one) uses an ATX form-factor motherboard you can use its case, PSU, HDDs, monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Then you're only paying for the Motherboard, CPU, and RAM, which is only $128 with shipping. If you really wanted to you could cheap out on the RAM (2GB instead of 4) and drop the price even lower.

I understand that you may not have the money, but that doesn't mean you can't save up for it. And it CERTAINLY doesn't mean you have any grounds to complain about slowdown from my Add-Ons. Hell, I'd even put the thing together for you myself if you would just shut up about it.

I have a pretty new computer with New video and even I lag whenever there's about 10 bots holding an uber weapon or one of these, and to top it oddly some of them have green lines on them, I think its a Torque Engine issue or something, I'm not going to even mention the polycount because I know your already changing it and you also have gotten annoyed in the past about people telling you to lower it.Some people can't afford new stuff and they probably won't be getting any cash these days, one of the reason v21 still works with people with their current computer is because it lets you turn off the shadows and shaders, If Blockland forced everyone to use shadows and shaders with no options to turn it off they would be forced to not play Blockland untill they can afford to upgrade.I really don't mean to make you mad if I did at all.

I have a pretty new computer with New video and even I lag whenever there's about 10 bots holding an uber weapon or one of these, and to top it oddly some of them have green lines on them, I think its a Torque Engine issue or something, I'm not going to even mention the polycount because I know your already changing it and you also have gotten annoyed in the past about people telling you to lower it.Some people can't afford new stuff and they probably won't be getting any cash these days, one of the reason v21 still works with people with their current computer is because it lets you turn off the shadows and shaders, If Blockland forced everyone to use shadows and shaders with no options to turn it off they would be forced to not play Blockland untill they can afford to upgrade.I really don't mean to make you mad if I did at all.
What are your computer's specs? My old laptop (~4 years old) handled the Uber-Weapons just fine.

Think you could make this sword?

Not that i really need it for anything, but it just looks cool.
What is it, exactly? >_>

Looks like some kind of lance with a hook.