Poll

Awesome.

Y
21 (67.7%)
N
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Highler Ridge :: Welcome to the city.  (Read 24861 times)

Yeh. Well, I at least got a post in. Also found star at GC's. It was..well short.
Yep, got bored and went there. Left after getting 30 kills and bored of shooting people.

Sorry for rushing you ipod, but the last story post you made was 22 days ago, I believe. Got a little impatient.

Yep, got bored and went there. Left after getting 30 kills and bored of shooting people.

Sorry for rushing you ipod, but the last story post you made was 22 days ago, I believe. Got a little impatient.
Lawl I left because I had a visitor over. And I wanted to check out Reinforcement's Jail RP while I was at it. Also, 22 days ago?! Holy stuff, it didn't seem so long ago. Well, I think it is just us and Devo that is actually keeping this topic alive. Let's go down with a blast and try to bump the topic as much as we can.

Lawl I left because I had a visitor over. And I wanted to check out Reinforcement's Jail RP while I was at it. Also, 22 days ago?! Holy stuff, it didn't seem so long ago. Well, I think it is just us and Devo that is actually keeping this topic alive. Let's go down with a blast and try to bump the topic as much as we can.
Damnit, this is what happened to Jokey and I in the Broken World roleplay.

The cycle continues...

Damnit, this is what happened to Jokey and I in the Broken World roleplay.

The cycle continues...
Yes it does. I also love how Caution is on and has made no motions to check out the topic. Haha

Yes it does. I also love how Caution is on and has made no motions to check out the topic. Haha

Actually Im constantly checking it, I just say nothing.

Actually Im constantly checking it, I just say nothing.
Whatever. Lol.

Alright, let's continue!

...STAR! That's your cue!

Name: Jake Kosh
Inventory: M14 EBR (10/10, 50 7.62mm Rounds.), M9 (15/15, 90 9mm Rounds.)
Objective(s): What objective?
Cash: $2750
Gained: $2000, M14 EBR, M9 Berretta, 50 7.62mm Rounds, 90 9mm Rounds.
Lost: M60, 97 7.62mm Rounds.

I followed Max back to the large crate, he took a couple weapons, but I couldn't see what. I looked inside, and this time focused on the weapons. It was filled with assorted pistols, rifles, shotguns, and SMGs. I found a nice SPAS-12 Shotgun, and an M9 Berretta pistol.

I examined my chosen weapons, all were in perfect condition, they don't even look used. I slung the shotgun on to my back, and put the M9 in my pocket. I took one last look in the crate, in case I found something even more enticing than a SPAS-12. I saw a long barrel protruding from the pile of cash in the crate. I pulled it out. It was an M14 EBR, complete with a scope and a silencer.

"Perfect." I say as I return the SPAS-12 to the crate, replacing its spot on my back with the M14 EBR. I left the M60 I've been lugging around inside the crate, along with some of its ammo, bringing the rest with me for my rifle.

"Alright, I'm ready." I say, joining Bruce and Max once again.

"Well, where should we stay?" Max asks.

"We can't stay at my place, the police are probably searching it as we speak." he says.

"I think I know a place, its an old warehouse, like this one." I say.

"Oh no, I'm not sleeping on the ground again." Max says, rubbing his back.

"No no, there is a hidden room in the warehouse, a gang used to use the place as a hideout, and in the event of the police finding them, or an attack by a rival gang, their leader would hide in that room." I explain.

They looked at each other for a second, thinking over the decision.

I'll let you guys continue on.

Name: Max
Status: Bandaged bullet wound in right leg, Several small burns, Bullet wound in left arm
Items: Crowbar, MAC-10 (500 Bullets), Glock (100 Bullets)
Cash: $9,825
Objectives: None
Gained: MAC-10 (500 Bullets), Glock (100 Bullets)
Lost: Nothing

"We don't have anything to lose now do we?" I said. "As for transportation however, the boat we ditched is a target for the cops. The scooter is a two person vehicle, so unless we have a sidecar somewhere, we have to walk" I explained. "Well can't we just all squeeze onto the scooter?" Bruce asked. "We could, but it would be incredibly hard to drive" I said. I looked over at the tons of crates. I pulled out my crowbar. "Start searching" I said. After countless crates opened, I didn't find anything. "BINGO!" Jake shouted out. I ran up to the crate he opened and looked at what he found. A red motorcycle shining in the light, with a sidecar. Jake's eyes were wide open like he just met his true love. I swatted him in the back of the head. "JUST GO SIT ON IT ALREADY!" I said shoving him at it. He got on it slowly, savoring the moment. I could tell he loved it. Bruce hopped into the sidecar. "Welp, now that that's out of the way, let's go!" I said heading back to my scooter. Jake drove out in front of me. "Lead the way" I said. Jake hit the gas (or whatever) and drove off. I followed close behind. After a few minutes we found the place we were looking for. "Well that wasn't so hard, it's right here in Wallack!" I said. "Really? I thought we were in Goodyear!" Bruce joked. We walked inside and Jake looked around. "Well, where is it?" Bruce asked. "I don't know, but it's here" Jake responded. I walked over to a crate and got up onto it. "Well since this was your idea you can find it" I said lying down. The top of the box suddenly collapsed beneath me. Jake ran up and looked at what I fell into. He jumped down to me and kicked the side of the box. It burst open, revealing a room. "Found it" Jake said smiling."OH SHUT-UP!" I shouted.

I have a question. Jokey why are you carrying that stuffton in money?

I have a question. Jokey why are you carrying that stuffton in money?
Wait, you just noticed? He has had it forever.

Actually, I'm wondering the same thing, how did you get that money Jokey?

If you took the time to read my incredibly old posts, I saved a man, and he rewarded me for it.

If you took the time to read my incredibly old posts, I saved a man, and he rewarded me for it.
No, what I'm saying is why do you carry a stuff ton of money? Nobody in life carries around over 9000 dollars and doesn't get mugged with it. And, also, where are you lugging this stuff ton of money around? In your pockets? Lol, hell no.

Nobody in life carries around over 9000 dollars and doesn't get mugged with it.

I do. :3

I think this would be more fun with the GTA IV map. I think it'd be easier to understand if we all had the same idea for surroundings.