Author Topic: what the forget is JavaJDEUpdate.exe?  (Read 3456 times)

It isn't a virus.

Because regular update programs re-appear after deletion and multiply themselves in the task manager. Ok, I believe you!

what happens when you end the progresses?

Find the directory, boot into another OS, ex ubuntu, any linux distro, etc, and delete said file.

I'm pretty sure it's just a Java update that's having troubles updating or somehow got opened multiple times.
Just end the process.

I'm pretty sure it's just a Java update that's having troubles updating or somehow got opened multiple times.
Just end the process.
loving read the topic, thanks.

Java saves their updates because it's handicapped like that. If you go to your program uninstall you might notices different instances of versions installed. They are still alive and they stay on your computer until you delete them. It isn't a virus for Christ sakes.

Obviously not, or you would know that ending it doesn't work.

EVERY TIME VEIW THIS TOPIC! IT GIVES US A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! :cookieMonster:

Java saves their updates because it's handicapped like that. If you go to your program uninstall you might notices different instances of versions installed. They are still alive and they stay on your computer until you delete them. It isn't a virus for Christ sakes.

So a hidden "C:\Microsoft" directory is normal too? I see....

you're a bloody forgetin' moron.

It's an updater for Java Developers Environment which comes with a compiler and other stuff.

You can end all of the processes by one, or you could do the classic method of fixing problems.

You can end all of the processes by one, or you could do the classic method of fixing problems.

and then they just pop up again.

read the entire thread.

thanks.