Author Topic: carrot Nunchucks  (Read 6072 times)

Yes, I have seriously been asked to make carrot nunchucks. What would be the best way to attatch them by chain? Just screw a giant eyebolt in each end? I need some ideas to get this done quick.

Why would you want to do this?

Are you getting paid?

It's the new addition as a combo card in Dead Rising 3.

It's the new addition as a combo card in Dead Rising 3.
That would be loving awesome.
seewhatididthere

Whacking people with carrots in skill is the ultimate humiliation. Plus you can use it on your girlfriend or whatever. :cookieMonster:

Whacking people with carrots in skill is the ultimate humiliation. Plus you can use it on your girlfriend or whatever. :cookieMonster:
GTA San Andreas.

GTA San Andreas.
whacking storm troopers with big pink carrots in a building that is on fire since 1999

What will the final product do will it be for whacking or pleasuring orifaces?

But yeah, use an eye bolt. Just make sure you have an anchor inside the... things. Attach "them" using chains links. Alternatively, aesthetically of course, you could use one of those things that alot of rabbits foot have at the end to attach one of those beaded chain thingamajigs people use alot.

The gold part, except make it silver, shorter and wider circumference.

I would drill a hole into the bottom shaft of the carrot, and then I would put a nut in there (i an waiting for that to be taken the wrong way) then i'd put one end of the chain link, put a bolt in there, heat up the rubber and mould it back to close and then repeat on the other side.  I'm saying this because it'd be more visually appealing and whoever you're making it for probably won't be swinging around 2 floppy richards

Post pictures of the results.