Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 101753 times)

You're in college.  You aren't in the real world.
The real world consists of college, because at the point you graduate High School, a person becomes independent.

The real world consists of college, because at the point you graduate High School, a person becomes independent.
College isn't the real world, your parents still take care of you.

What world do you live in?

uh, no?

You're in college.  You aren't in the real world.
I am in college, live independently from my parents, have a job, pay my own bills, etc.

And once again, you are a gigantic moron. 

Surpriseeeeee

What world do you live in?
I am in college, live independently from my parents, have a job, pay my own bills, etc.

Are you paying your way through college?

Seriously enough to go o college to get a job.

And those are parents paying for their kid, not some random criminal.

What about the adults  that don't have children? They still pay taxes, or am I wrong?

slowly drain their life force until they are lifeless husks forced to sit around..
and do nothing!

What about the adults  that don't have children? They still pay taxes, or am I wrong?
Most adults do have children, so those that don't are victims of the masses.

You might not know this, but some people have jobs.

America spends so much on its prison system yet it is poorly maintained to an extreme degree. Prison staff makes peanuts for the work they do and it leads to them not caring about the people they are watching over. Many prisoners are stricken with untreated illness or suffer from lack of medication for life threatening issues, even prisoners with prescribed medications before incarceration.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 11:17:41 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Most adults do have children, so those that don't are victims of the masses.

I very seriously doubt a clear majority of American tax payers have children in the public education system

I very seriously doubt a clear majority of American tax payers have children in the public education system
As far as I know, public school funding comes in part from property tax collection from land owners in a town. That is, only actual land owners (not renters) pay school related taxes.

Really?  I mean come on, I know like, 2 couples past fertility (~40) that have no kids.