Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 101751 times)

i say anything over 5 years should just be put to death.
no reason to feed people for years on end. after a 40 year sentence, they would hardly be valuable when reentering society anyways.

i say anything over 5 years should just be put to death.
no reason to feed people for years on end. after a 40 year sentence, they would hardly be valuable when reentering society anyways.

not necessarily kill them, just force them to work the entire time and give them minimal food

not necessarily kill them, just force them to work the entire time and give them minimal food
You're all sadistic forgets, jesus christ what is wrong with you

I think I'm at the same point as Yuki. I can't believe there are so many people who are just ok with killing hundreds of people.
You're an idiot.
We are talking about real crimes, not misdemeanors.
Oh my, I take that so offensively. I am now sad.

We are talking about prisoners, anything that gets you into prison. And I've been talking about a lot more than just that one kid that went to Juvy.

He also thinks the world population is not high.
Why yes, yes I do.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:52:52 PM by Mysteroo »

You're all sadistic forgets, jesus christ what is wrong with you
While what (Kearn) was obviously handicapped, you value the life of scum way too much.

While that (Kearn) was obviously handicapped, you value the life of scum way too much.

how is it stupid? just keep them at the brink of starving and have them work in the prison their sentence

jail is way too luxurious these days

how is it stupid? just keep them at the brink of starving and have them work in the prison their sentence

jail is way too luxurious these days
Hahaha

Shut up.

because i dont value human life lol. im a businessman. i see numbers, not feelings.

because i dont value human life lol. im a businessman. i see numbers, not feelings.
This is why people think you're an idiot.

Oh yeah, I'm actually all for prison labor.

So your just ok with your own relatives and friends dying? Someone in my school punched a friend of mine in the face and went to Juvy for a few days. But he does not deserve to die. And the world population is not too high. So there is no reason to just kill all the prisoners Imo

I see how my idea is absolutely terrible, but the thought of millions of fewer people and less money spent on prisons is nice.

A guy can dream can't he?

I hope everyone who is saying "lol make the prisoners starve and get tortured" end up going to prison later in their life and get that kind of treatment.

Everyone who is saying that kind of stuff is a moron.

Let's say someone who is the single nicest person in the world gets convicted for possession of marijuana. They don't deserve being convicted for "Intent to sell and distribute" just because they had over the felony limit (1 ounce aka 28 grams) and then get tortured or put to death.

Now let's say someone is a serial killer. They still don't deserve torture.

So many of you only look at life from your prospective. If you think hard enough, you'll begin to realize people do things in their life for specific reasons. Some may find these reasons to be utter bullstuff and dub the guy an "idiot". Well, think of why the guy did that. Think of all the factors in his life that led up to him becoming the person to go on a killing spree. You can't just go "durp criminal". You need to literally be in his shoes to see how he perceived the situation.

Now applying the above to, let's say, someone who assassinated a president. He didn't just go "one day I'm going to murder the president". No. Think of all the millions of possible factors in that persons life that led up to that. Maybe he knew the president growing up, and because of his actions earlier in life, say maybe bullying him, he hated him. It stuck with him his whole life, and that person just needed to kill him to rid that feeling.

This is why you cannot treat prisoners the loving same. You need to go way deeper than saying they're all terrible people, let's isolate them from society, feed them minimal food, and make their life now a living hell.

No.

No.

NO.

They have families as well, too. They actually want them to get out and spend time with their loved ones that they raised and lived with forever. Also, instead of just throwing them in the slammer, getting them a proper education (if they don't already have one), and a college degree in their choice will lead to much better results when they get out. Maybe Jack the Ripper wants to be a chef.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:26:16 PM by Messes »

What you suggest is something that government's cannot afford to do.

What you suggest is something that government's cannot afford to do.

Oh, I most definitely know that.