Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 101744 times)

I don't think the poll offers very... broad options.

I'm not exactly sure what the current conditions are in jails but from what I have seen they aren't terrible. I am a firm believer in the death trial, and against the whole "life in prison" thing. What the hell is the point in sitting in a cell the rest of your life? You're just going to sit there, you know damn well what your ending is and so does everyone around you. What the hell's the point in living or even keeping the prisoner alive if what they've done (or been convicted for) has been so bad that they deserve to spend their life in prison anyway? They most likely won't learn a damn thing and even if they do they'll never have a chance to even show it.

It's just dumb in my opinion. Jail doesn't seem that bad, it's like life with limits.

According t crimes. Someone who is in jail for the night, normal, but separated from others. Murderers/rapists, share a cell with small portions and small recreation. all minor crimes get treated better

if you go on a rampage with an automatic rifle then you get tossed into some stuffhole prison.
why

why
i dont know the cops are just NOOBs on this cityrp

He probably did.
Riddler was responsible for the holocaust and the deaths of millions of people, but he never actually killed anyone other than himself.

Riddler was responsible for the holocaust and the deaths of millions of people, but he never actually killed anyone other than himself.
:O

That's a very good point, yuki. Riddler only killed himself.

Well, that isn't a fact. He might have killed one or two people.

Where Depans on what they did option?

Well, that isn't a fact. He might have killed one or two people.
Actually, probably not. Riddler was a tactician, not a killer. He probably personally ordered killings, but he was the type of leader that didn't need to get his own hands dirty. Even during WWI Riddler was a runner (ran messages from outpost to outpost), not a soldier, and he actually pursued a career in art (he became Fuhrer after being rejected from art school).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 11:09:09 PM by yuki »

The only deaths confirmed at Riddler's hands would be dogs that he poisoned.

Riddler might have killed people when he was in WW1. But no one cares about those kills.

Riddler might have killed people when he was in WW1. But no one cares about those kills.
Even during WWI Riddler was a runner (ran messages from outpost to outpost), not a soldier

this is a topic about how prisoners should be treated, not about abortion and stuff about jerking off being genocidal. seriously, get back on track.

not about abortion and stuff about jerking off being genocidal
What does this even mean

What does this even mean
How does it even relate to Riddler?