Poll

Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?

Yes
No
Yes, but not for several years

Author Topic: Opinions - Should we destroy the last bit of the smallpox disease?  (Read 102974 times)

We should also kill homeless people. Oh and we should eat the dead prisoners, but we shouldn't eat the homeless people because they are homeless.

Makes sense to me. And if we see squirrels you should be required by law to taze it. 

So we should care about an armed robber?  If you walk into a store and shoplift, you aren't a good kid.  If you walk into a store with a gun or a knife, you walk into that store with the mental capability of killing the clerk.  That person is a piece of stuff.
That is an interesting perspective coming from a 15 year old boy posting to a lego forum in his mother's livingroom.

So we should care about an armed robber?  If you walk into a store and shoplift, you aren't a good kid.  If you walk into a store with a gun or a knife, you walk into that store with the mental capability of killing the clerk.  That person is a piece of ****
Who are you to say what's good and what's not? And just because they made a bad choice does not mean that they are bad people.

That is an interesting perspective coming from a 15 year old boy posting to a lego forum in his mother's livingroom.
Relevance?
Absolutely none, right.

it's not like they are now unforgivable people with leaoporsy.
Are you loving kidding me?  Holy loving stuff.  Leprosy is a disease, it doesn't make them a bad person.  Honestly, the fact that you don't even know what it is is remarkable.  Stop spouting bible stuff.

suggestion for next subject: is taboo really 25?
:cookieMonster:

Oh lawdy this is hilarious.

How do I get under your skin like that, unintentionally?

Imagine if I decided to forget with you.

How do I get under your skin like that, unintentionally?

gay

Imagine if I decided to forget with you.

It wouldn't happen.

I don't like guys with a small snake.

NEW IDEA:
Prisoners treated according to their crime. Like rapists getting raped, stealers getting stolen from, murderers getting killed and politicians getting lied to.

politicians getting lied to.

"You're a pretty smart fellow, aren't you?"

NEW IDEA:
Prisoners treated according to their crime. Like rapists getting raped, stealers getting stolen from, murderers getting killed and politicians getting lied to.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Did Mesopotamia go blind? No, I don't recall widespread blindness.

Did Mesopotamia go blind? No, I don't recall widespread blindness.
Expressions.

Get to know them better.

Relevance?
Absolutely none, right.
Are you loving kidding me?  Holy***** ****.  Leprosy is a disease, it doesn't make them a bad person.  Honestly, the fact that you don't even know what it is is remarkable.  Stop spouting bible ****
I meant leprosy as in your talking like their outcasts that cannot be respected or gotten near to. As Lepers are treated.

And what do you mean Bible crap? Just because the Bible talks about Leprosy doesn't mean I'm even talking about the Bible.