Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129908 times)

Relicanth - Water/Rock types

The forget is this?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Relicanth

It's based off that real life ancient fish they found despite believing they were long extinct. And as with all ancient Pokemon, they usually are part Rock type. My Emboar knows Scald, a water move, since it's based on heated water. It's how I defeated Shauntal.

HMs are not needed that much in this game, I am surprised. The most I've used have been Fly and Strength (Surf only a once or twice).

You'll need Surf a little later on.

Guys, how do I get past that line of Plasmas at Nacrene city?

What line? I probably missed it doing natural play progression. I know you're blocked from moving on until you've finished in the town. I guess there was a blockade. Just do everything you can before them and it should work out.

pokemon is now tribal.

Because racism was invented before colors

Also I love Tirtouga. It could of totally been an Original Pokemon. :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:45:51 PM by Menen »

It's based off that real life ancient fish they found despite believing they were long extinct. And as with all ancient Pokemon, they usually are part Rock type. My Emboar knows Scald, a water move, since it's based on heated water. It's how I defeated Shauntal.
The part I don't get about it is how it's a rock and a water type. Seriously, the two types counter-act with each other.

The part I don't get about it is how it's a rock and a water type. Seriously, the two types counter-act with each other.

All Fossil Types are also Rock. There are several pokemon that have conflicting types

So? There are a ton of Ground Rock types, and Ground is strong against rock.

All Fossil Types are also Rock. There are several pokemon that have conflicting types
meoletta
lotads family
empoleon
scraggy and scrafty (theyre fighting and dark right?)

there are also pokemon that get quadruple super effective damage instead of double, like snover

this stuff has happened since gen 3 if i remember

Try Gen I. Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Ryhorn, Rydon, Omanyte and Omastar (I think.)

oh yeah the gen 1 fossils
totally forgot
rock and water hnnng
loving omastar loving with my team

MOTHER loving SIGILYPH I HATE YOU

I don't know bout you guys but have you seen Genesect? Looks pretty awesome.

I don't know bout you guys but have you seen Genesect? Looks pretty awesome.

MECHA BUG!

water and fire type :o

Bug Dragon for no particular reason.

I think your all friends that cheat.