Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129818 times)

Played through once as a boy, now as a girl. Sadly, I must admit I look at her ass every time she throws a ball. Training is loveier.
Her ass is the reason why I regret picking the guy. But those hearts on the C-Gear man, I dislike them.

Her ass is the reason why I regret picking the guy. But those hearts on the C-Gear man, I dislike them.

I just keep the dowsing machine open

I hear you can't trade eggs on wi-fi.
Guess I can't get my durant and heatmor until monday :(

I hear you can't trade eggs on wi-fi.
Guess I can't get my durant and heatmor until monday :(
you can trade eggs

Forgot to mention I caught Cobalion and Virizion today.

you can trade eggs
my friend was trying to and he said he couldn't

then again I don't particularly trust the guy to tie his own shoes let alone something as complex as pressing buttons
is there any way he could have got confused and thought it wouldnt let him trade eggs?

my friend was trying to and he said he couldn't

then again I don't particularly trust the guy to tie his own shoes let alone something as complex as pressing buttons
is there any way he could have got confused and thought it wouldnt let him trade eggs?
yes, its highly likely

Stupid Pawniward is so weak.
it's evolution is lovey as forget though

Press the C-Gear logo to change the shapes

I trained all of my Pokemon to 25 right now. Then I realized a Roggenrola wouldn't do well because of it's stuffty Rock Blast. So I had to drop it and catch a Sandile and raise that 10 levels. Now I'm ready for Elesa and her trolling Emolgas.

give me 1 reason because really if you want me to, i will

Because this Pokemon game is a lot more connected. There's Game Sync and all that can detect hacked content. I'm not sure of the extent, but I'd rather not risk doing obvious hacks to this game when they have so much access to it. Sure, I can isolate my game from them, but then I don't get to play with this lovely group of gamers here.

4942 5834 5841
Add me.

To the topic post, you mean?

Played through once as a boy, now as a girl. Sadly, I must admit I look at her ass every time she throws a ball. Training is loveier.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonblackwhite/index.html (Warning: Lots of images)

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/blackwhite_trainers

Press the C-Gear logo to change the shapes
I'm going to go bang my head against a wall now.

Is Bisharp based off Protoman? He looks like him. His shiny form is blue, too.

Is Bisharp based off Protoman? He looks like him. His shiny form is blue, too.
It's obviously Cut Man.