Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 129369 times)

triple toast because one of my mons has the pokerus but I can't find out which one
I just healed my guys at the pokemon center and the nurse is like "stuff son, one of yo dudes got poke-aids"

dat pokerus be sappin' meh pokermans

also
where should I train my level 60-70 pokemans?
everywhere I go the wild ones are under level 50, giving hardly any decent experience. :c

also
Nimbasa city sports stadiums, cynthia, black city.

Also, anyone got a ~40 Registeel with an brave, quiet, or neutral nature?

i'm forcing myself to play pokemon sapphire again because rayquaza is a badass

Nimbasa city sports stadiums, cynthia, black city.

Yays :D
I've got half of my team ready for the Elite Four now. c:

And then suddenly Steelix joined Cloyster in the ranks of the impenetrable defenders.
No mere punches can tarnish their armored hides.

Seriously these guys are AMAZING. I used to hate defensively-oriented mons but these two guys changed me.

Then Blastoise's Hydro Cannon made you cry.

'cept I'm not a handicap and don't send a ground type to fight a water war.
If I went up against a blastoise, then Cloyster would use toxic and then clamp clamp clamp clamp clamp
or forget, I'd just throw magnezone out there and discharge all over the place

THIS GUY HERE
is a cheep

Okay okay. So it's weak to water, rock, and flying type right?
Well this guy can learn Wild Charge. Bye bye water and flying.
This guy can also learn Solar Beam. Bye bye rock.
Then just teach him, iunno, bug buzz and overheat, then THISS GUYYY

aka i now own a volcarona and now i am cheepo
Only problem is that solar beam takes too long and I'd rather not waste one of its 4 slots to place sunny day. also depends how fast it is compared to others.

'cept I'm not a handicap and don't send a ground type to fight a water war.
If I went up against a blastoise, then Cloyster would use toxic and then clamp clamp clamp clamp clamp
or forget, I'd just throw magnezone out there and discharge all over the place
What's your team?

I seem to be horrendously overleveled.
I have a cocigaretterigus, crustle, ferrothorn, and gigalith, all level 41-42, while all the trainers and such are about level 35. I was able to beat the flying gym in one go (usually I need to go back and heal before challenging the leader).
I think it might be because of the lucky egg I make them hold or something.

What's your team?
Right now I just finished fighting the elite four, and the team is this.
Steelix: 65
Durant:93
Cloyster: 100
Heatmor: 94
Kyurem: 78
Magnezone: 84
Steelix was able to take the psychic and fighting E4 members alone, as well as all the champion's mons except Volcarona. It went in at level 50, came out 65.

But, I am going to train a team of six steel types, just for kicks. Tingalz is gonna do the same thing with ghosts, and I have two friends that are going to make electric and dark teams.
My team is gonna be Skarmory, Durant, Steelix, Registeel, Magnezone, and Empoleon.

Why would you use Kyurem? You already have an ice type, and dragons aren't that useful.

Why would you use Kyurem? You already have an ice type, and dragons aren't that useful.
>:O Blasphemy. Dragons are cheap but very good at attacking. I mean look at Dragonite or Haxorus. They are exceptionally good.

And then suddenly Steelix joined Cloyster in the ranks of the impenetrable defenders.
No mere punches can tarnish their armored hides.

Seriously these guys are AMAZING. I used to hate defensively-oriented mons but these two guys changed me.
Regirock is an amazing physical defender. Mine has 515 Defence.