56 (24%)
Your average game
61 (26.2%)
Not popular
74 (31.8%)
Only a few people know it
24 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 232

Author Topic: BLOCKLAND How popular are you really?  (Read 9832 times)

Minecraft is easily younger than Roblox and Blockland but Minecraft can easily beat both of them.

Look at this:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tournaments/standings/5

CAN YOU SEE HOW MOJANG, A COMPANY WITH ONE GAME(MINECRAFT) BEAT NINTENDO(A COMPANY THAT HAS A LOT OF GAMES PLUS MEMORABLE NOSTALGIC CLASSICS)

Now replace Mojang AB with Blockland/Roblox.
inb4mojangbuysroblox/blockland

Even if Mojang owns only 1 game. It will be the best game on my list.

Blockland is not a popular game really.

Exactly why Roblox has more money than Blockland.

Roblox is aimed at younger kids. What kid's parents would let them buy a lifetime membership to a game for 300 dollars?

Mojang is apparently more popular than Nintendo?
I have lost hope in humanity :c

Blockland > Minecraft easily

minecraft will die off eventually and mojang will fail trying to come up with another good game

I don't know, Notch is planning a game in space... I'm curious how that will turn out.

Roblox is aimed at younger kids. What kid's parents would let them buy a lifetime membership to a game for 300 dollars?

A brat that has parents that let them buy whatever they want as long as it means they don't have to spend time with them.

How about try and gather 10+ random kids/teens and get who has what, and who doesn't. Then make a percentage of that.

"Do any of you have Blockland"

"What's that? is it like Cod?".
"Hey man, zombies later, my house!".
"AWW HELL NAW".
"awp noob".

Everyone hates me. Some prick made a flame topic, Just about me.
Warning - while you were tpying a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I've played blockland. The one reason so many people play: They saw a music video for some song about diamonds, One of the people started flying. Proof?
Some idiot in a server said "how to fly?".

I've played blockland. The one reason so many people play: They saw a music video for some song about diamonds, One of the people started flying. Proof?
Some idiot in a server said "how to fly?".
the hell are you talking about

Well...This shows $ spend on these games...Look:
Blockland:28517 Buys(BL_IDs[Status from 26 March 2011)
Roblox( >:[ ):More Buys than Blockland BECAUSE there is BC system,to pay every month/6 months/Year or buy once Forever.That's why Roblox is higher than BL on this chart.
Minecraft:Really much buys(More than 1.695.087 Buys).idk why...LOL...If people buy Minecraft,why they dnt buy BL then...Oh i know why:
Because BL doesn't have any Ads(Minecraft hasn't too) but you can really meet Roblox ads on some websites....

My opinion :3

Oh and another thing,just about BL:I've started to play online when I bought BL;and I was talking about BL to my friend for a week(about Zombie Mods and etc.)and I forced him to buy BL.
But one lol:He didn't liked BL because he even didn't completed Tutorial at first time.When he played Tutorial for second time,he completed it,and liked BL...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 05:01:19 AM by Igor09 »