Author Topic: Hot girl. Wat do.  (Read 2485 times)

Hot girl waht do. She knows I like her quite a lot. Yet, I am a pusillanimous individual with girls. I have put aside asking her if she liked me back for a few months. Now she knows, and I really think I screwed up. What should I do from here?

Inb4stickitinherpooper. I will do that if she finds me attractive and I am 18.

Don't ask her if she likes you. That's a good way to get nowhere fast. Ask her out on a date or out with mutual friends if you don't normally hang with her.

Of course you're only 13 anyway so who cares?

Say
I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.

Inb4stickitinherpooper. I will do that if she finds me attractive and I am 18.

You're loving nasty. :panda:

I will do that if she finds me attractive and I am 18.
I respect this

You're loving nasty. :panda:
:3
pics?
What the forget no.

Don't ask her if she likes you. That's a good way to get nowhere fast. Ask her out on a date or out with mutual friends if you don't normally hang with her.

Of course you're only 13 anyway so who cares?
True. It may be puppy love at this point of time. But whatever. Her friends are not very fond of me. God damnit. Why did I call one of them a bitch?

Tell her you play a lego game on the internet.

It's a real turn on.

You gay?

Well, I don't have the stamina to find that Lawl For Kids about this...

Think of it like this: Why the forget would you put your pride and joy into a mobile septic tank outtake valve?

Well, I don't have the stamina to find that Lawl For Kids about this...

Think of it like this: Why the forget would you put your pride and joy into a mobile septic tank outtake valve?
Because it feels good you spaz.

I'm 18, you down to forget?
Not until I'm 18 as well bro

Not until I'm 18 as well bro

no, but you see the fun thing is-- Here, in north carolina, in the U.S., the age of consent is 16. you're 16, I'll buy you a plane ticket.