Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 220249 times)

This is true. However, we never host TDMs

Yeah..  hey some of then have been TDM roleplays tho

Ok. When will you be hosting again?

I get home Sunday night, so next Monday, hosting will resume as normal

I'm back from camp.  We need to be more active on the forums.  We almost got on the second page.

I'm back from camp.  We need to be more active on the forums.  We almost got on the second page.

Agreed

Guys, talking about how inactive everyone ELSE is will not do stuff. If most members are inactive, chances are they don't even LOOK at the page. PM all the members that haven't been active since a random date. It's annoying to see most of the posts on this page saying "we need to be more active guys" or "agreed"

Guys, talking about how inactive everyone ELSE is will not do stuff. If most members are inactive, chances are they don't even LOOK at the page. PM all the members that haven't been active since a random date. It's annoying to see most of the posts on this page saying "we need to be more active guys" or "agreed"

Agreed.  jk

In all seriousness, sailor is right.  Let's all of us pm the inactive ones. and we should all be more active on here ourselves as well

Agreed.   jk

...You know Im right xD

What happened to Mountain Estate? It died. And my chairs are too nice to have died.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:55:54 AM by SailorMan »

I wasn't kidding about agreeing.  I said jk cause I said agreed and you specifically said not to lol

Um mountain estate needs a revamp.  New house, give the valley more levels.  Less bricks.

I wasn't kidding about agreeing.  I said jk cause I said agreed and you specifically said not to lol

Um mountain estate needs a revamp.  New house, give the valley more levels.  Less bricks.
o

lol

Well Lance, Dion here, if I can get my server to start working ever again, I got that new PSU and Ill be glad to host again. It helps me test out some stuff.

Well Lance, Dion here, if I can get my server to start working ever again, I got that new PSU and Ill be glad to host again. It helps me test out some stuff.

I'll talk it over with the clan.  I will need to get you the addons list.

Eghh double post oh well.

The break in hosting this week is because I got a job this week working some twelve hour shifts but it's over this week so next week will be normal.