Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 41108 times)

How dare you call me condescending and give me a lecture about my ego when you post things like that and won't even bother to read my responses. You are no better yourself. But you won't admit that, because your own ego is too stubborn to be shifted either.
I will admit that. I have a giant ego. This makes me condescending. I am a natural prick.

I really do mean that, too. So hows your ego working out?

I will admit that. I have a giant ego. This makes me condescending. I am a natural prick.

Job done. To be fair, being a hypocrite doesn't make you wrong.

I'm going to eat chocolate now.

I am a natural prick.
That's why we don't want you here. Go back to spitting on puppies or whatever your kind do for fun.

I really do mean that, too. So hows your ego working out?

At least he's repressed it over time. Even Kalphiter has done the same. Yours continues to spread like a never ending plague.

Also now that you've accepted the fact that you're an starfish maybe you can make some changes in your life to BETTER YOURSELF?

Job done. To be fair, being a hypocrite doesn't make you wrong.

I'm going to eat chocolate now.
You've still completely avoided addressing your own ego/condescending-ness

You've still completely avoided addressing your own ego/condescending-ness

You're still making irrelevant arguments in hopes to counter the offense.

You're still making irrelevant arguments in hopes to counter the offense.
I'm addressing the individual points as they pop up, as best I can.

Give me a well structured "offense", and I'll address it.

Bolster used to be cool.

Bolster used to be cool.
This one is simple to address too. I never realized how much of a perverted twisted forget you are, so I never had a problem with you. Now that I can see you're a blatant child enthusiast, I'm not up for humoring you anymore.

I'm addressing the individual points as they pop up, as best I can.

Give me a well structured "offense", and I'll address it.

Fine how about this.

Why do you feel the need to verbally assault a forum member who is only contributing to the topic and not disrupting anything? I mean of course other than the fact that you're prejudice against "weaboos" and feel the need to protect Minecraft with your life as you gingerly touch yourself to the sound of it.

Also I'm Japanese, does that mean you hate me because my country of origin makes anime?

This one is simple to address too. I never realized how much of a perverted twisted forget you are, so I never had a problem with you. Now that I can see you're a blatant child enthusiast, I'm not up for humoring you anymore.
And you're a massive prick. Both of you have your problems.

It's threads like these that make it obvious why nearly every mod has abandoned these forums.

Fine how about this.

Why do you feel the need to verbally assault a forum member who is only contributing to the topic and not disrupting anything? I mean of course other than the fact that you're prejudice against "weaboos" and feel the need to protect Minecraft with your life as you gingerly touch yourself to the sound of it.

Also I'm Japanese, does that mean you hate me because my country of origin makes anime?
There is no reason other than my prejudiced against weeaboos. That's it. You can't discount my whole reasoning and then ask me for justification. As for the minecraft thing, I don't see why you're running with that point so intensely - it's a weak argument. I said the game was good twice, and then asked him why he didn't like it. It wasn't heated, it didn't involve slander. That was it.

I've got nothing against you, or the japanese.

I'm not a child enthusiast. You know this. You're just pulling out whatever you can to throw at me to justify why you are acting so provocatively.

I've always treated you with respect. Never once have we had an argument until you reappear on the forums with this gigantic ego inflation.

You're just like Diggy. I'm disappointed in you beyond what words can detail.

Bolster is an enormous grumpy, pissy douche.

But he's cute :)