Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1277782 times)

Terraria is pretty dumb. For a game built primarily around building there isn't any incentive to build in Terraria, besides the npc requirements. You could basically go through the entire game building the bare minimum and the gameplay won't change at all. Its mainly used to put together lazy scaffoldings and save points whenever the level gen noise isn't in your favor. Terraria is really just a strangely generated metroidvania with thousands of slightly varied items with arbitrary stat bonuses. Only in the boss department does Terraria find any sort of well designed mechanics, but everything else is a forced and meaningless dressing on one of the most grindy-est salads ever tossed

Don't try to prove me wrong I have 700 hours in Terraria across 5 steam accounts and have made around 200 different mods
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:14:37 PM by PhantOS »

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Growtopia is 20x better than this
do you have a special interest for crappy off-brands or something?

holy stuff paperbatvg is in OP that used to be my favorite brother

do you have a special interest for crappy off-brands or something?
  blockland is more of a crappy off-brand than growtopia
when you think about it

And growtopia has like 25k players online and sometimes 40k

also it's Free
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:19:48 PM by captin crunch cereal »

terraria is better than growtopia prove me wrong cigaretteot

terraria is better than growtopia prove me wrong cigaretteot

1. it's free

2. the avatars look better than terraria's

3. you can mine by punching dirt.
   instead of using an unrealistic pickaxe

terraria is pretty boring as of right now and the game is absurdly cruel to new players, and people trying expert mode. i also don't know why they canceled the new game they were making, this game is pretty much dead to me

terraria is way more superior to minecraft. change my mind

terraria is way more superior to minecraft. change my mind
no need to change it, its very clearly true