Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1311200 times)

How did you get hellstone walls?

Mine them.

Also gonna go back to my own server and replace all the silver in my silver/gold castle with gold.

but i want to play server :c

Uhm guys, I seem to have a problem here.
I was lookign about for chests etc underwater (Just got flippers :D) and then I came across this.
I stopped because dull skies are bad and because the purple stuff seems to be barb wire.

What the forget is this and how do I kill it.

I was lookign about for chests etc underwater (Just got flippers :D) and then I came across this.
I stopped because dull skies are bad and because the purple stuff seems to be barb wire.
-snip-
Hazardous corruption roots of some sort. You destroy them by whacking the roots with your sword, pickaxe, axe, hammer, hamaxe...

I just got raped by fire imps.

[img ]http://imageshack.us/m/171/9893/whatthey.png[/img]

It's just evil cacti, swing at it with anything.

yes i am hsot server ip is 127.0.0.o

60 bars of glorious meteorite and an ivy whip. I am the king.

60 bars of glorious meteorite and an ivy whip. I am the king.

Meteorite sucks, btw. Molten Tools are better

I am. PM me for the info.
I have pmed potato glados.
Waiting for suprise.

TheArmyGuy's issue No.2:

I saw some mysterious vines hanging so i build a dirt pillar and found myself on a floating island.
Floating islands appear to be huge mountains made of solid gold and silver.
Now I found a house like silver stuff thingie.
This time I checked the wiki for the word dungeon and it said me some skeleton face would kill me if I enter.
Is this a dungeon?