Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1318274 times)

Wait, it's early?
Do you think the guys leaked it to make it sell better?

It just seems off.

edit: Inb4chainban

Everyone here is discussing how they pirated a game. (Idiots)
1st. No, that would be stupid. If they were to leak it I would think they would leak the most current one.

2nd. I'm on the fence of whether it would be piracy or not, I don't believe they have all the rights to it yet (they may) and it's not officially for sale, meaning there's no lost revenue whatsoever. Though I may be wrong.

I bet it was Yogscast.
Both LPers have the most current version, why would they leak an old version that they may not even have?

I usually don't say things like this, but the fan forums are handicapped.
One person (Who is actually the admin of this forum) came up with a huge list of things the developers need to implement. One of them was "Kat Ears". That's right, Kat. Not Cat.
Please god no.

Though from the screenshots and video of the leaked version I'm even more eager for a release.

just did a stupid idea that i probably shouldent have even done.

i posted this as a joke on the terraria fan forums.

loving stupid idea.

just did a stupid idea that i probably shouldent have even done.

i posted this as a joke on the terraria fan forums.

loving stupid idea.
THAT'S loving HILARIOUS

Really looking forward to this. :D

Holy stuff.. That forum is handicapped ._.

Holy stuff.. That forum is handicapped ._.

I swear to God if you don't have it the day it's out, I'm going to rape you with a fork.

I swear to God if you don't have it the day it's out, I'm going to rape you with a fork.
That doesn't sound very pleasant :U

That doesn't sound very pleasant :U

HE ENJOYS IT YOU SHUT YOUR FACE

OH BOY SOURCE CODE WHAT FUN
brb making my own terraria.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 05:13:39 AM by PossesedAngel »

OH BOY SOURCE CODE WHAT FUN
brb making my own terraria.
lolwut.

when did this happen?

at first i thought this game would suck balls, but it actually looks like fun i can't wait to play it

1st. No, that would be stupid. If they were to leak it I would think they would leak the most current one.
Why would they leak the current one? Then everyone would have it on their computers.

They could leak a "Demo" version and call it a leak to raise hype.