Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1271343 times)

They said they contacted the developers. They're both known people so I guess the developer trusted them enough.
So, in other words:

Yogscast: We heard about this game and we want to play it before anyone else can.

Devs: Suck our richard and you can have it for free.

That's basically what happens. Only famous richard suckers on YouTube can get "special privileges" to play games just to make it famous. It's the most disgusting defect of the human mind. Get famous. Get money. Be an ass.

I'm not saying the game is bad. It's just how unfair things are.

So, in other words:

Yogscast: We heard about this game and we want to play it before anyone else can.

That's basically what happens. Only famous richard suckers on YouTube can get "special privileges" to play games just to make it famous. It's the most disgusting defect of the human mind. Get famous. Get money. Be an ass.

I can wait. I won't lose all of my saves/cool stuff due to some gigantic update/bug fix.
And I won't get bored of it as fast.

Phew, the comments on the Yogscast's video is a battlefield. :o

So, in other words:

Holy stuff u mad you didn't get a copy?

They made a great game and the yogscast get alot of views. Why the hell not offer them a alpha version so that their game might get more attention?

What the forget is this stuff? I just got banned from the IRC when I made fun of someone who was asking how to illegally download Terraria. Someone get them to unban me.

So, in other words:

I think it's a great way to advertise. I like PBat and Yogscast's normal videos alot. They are very entertaining. When I see them upload a video of a game I've never seen before, it's really cool to see how the game works, what its like, etc.

They are famous YouTubers, and they are advertising a (IMO) great game that will soon be out. I can't wait to buy it.

What the forget is this stuff? I just got banned from the IRC when I made fun of someone who was asking how to illegally download Terraria. Someone get them to unban me.

Var thought you were serious when you said

<Dropshock> Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to pirate this game that's not even out yet. Anyone mind helping me?

He said you can come back in a bit.

Var thought you were serious when you said

<Dropshock> Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to pirate this game that's not even out yet. Anyone mind helping me?

He said you can come back in a bit.
In a bit? Is there a problem with me getting unbanned right now?

I am still banned. Please tell them to get off their lazy asses and unban me.

None of the devs are online in the chat.

Also the amount of people whining about Yogscast and Pbat getting the game early is ridiculous. "Wah wah your making people feel bad by not giving out alpha copies to everyone"

15 let's plays later and I totally want this game.

15 let's plays later and I totally want this game.
Inorite?