Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1275281 times)

I'd love to see some sort of seasons system implemented. Above ground water freezes on top, grass turns white, maybe even some snow or snow balls or snowmen or something in the winter. Spring could have faster-than-normal plant growth, summer is just normal like what it is now, autumn trees change color, grass changes to many shades of green...

I dunno I think it'd be neat. I don't like the Cthulu thing though, it doesn't at all match the Terraria feeling. It's like having a circle in Minecraft.

So i'm going to sleep in and Terraria should be updated by the time I wake up around 1 or 2 pm.

yay

right?

So i'm going to sleep in and Terraria should be updated by the time I wake up around 1 or 2 pm.

yay

right?

I was just thinking that, the middle of the time frame is 1:30 for me, but if I go five hours before that to the very beginning it'll only be like 8:30 and I'll be happy. :D

get to stay home tomorrow
will host for you guys
awww yeah
:o)

So yeah
I'm gonna go to sleep
Get the server running as soon as the update comes, someone steam message me
anyone
it will be private though
you can pre-add tonight and tomorrow morning me at nousernameleft or evilcats for my community ID

I will also be hosting my lag free server, if anyone wants to join message me for IP and I'll send it when I get on.

Or I might just go to Mori's if nobody shows :D

I will also be hosting my lag free server, if anyone wants to join message me for IP and I'll send it when I get on.

Or I might just go to Mori's if nobody shows :D
whichever server you guys prefer
both at 1.0.6 :D