Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42903 times)

Hey.

Hey Iban.

Remember when you said you wanted to murder that one 12 year old Russian girl? That was sure great, wasn't it?
I still listen to that song on occasion. I still want to murder her.

I think the fact that Stocking has gotten just about 100+ pages of Drama should tell Badspot that she is obviously loving with most of the community and causing disturbance.

I have read through the topic and I have to say.

Finaly, a real reason to hate that weeaboo whore. I've hated her since she joined and signed her posts. and the little MLP fad she started was as stupid as forget. Burn in hell miss Stocking, I'll meet you there in 60 years. I hope on the way there you are diagnosed with brain cancer and die painfully. Just because Taboo may or may not be an english teacher, there is no loving reason for you to rip on him just because he refuses to capitalize a few letters. I guess you hate bisjac a lot too then. Seriously? It's not that a big a deal. I used to be annoyed by it and let it by, and I'm used to it. You're taking it over the line and you deserve to be bitchslapped until you smarted up. Now as I have said, rot in hell you cunt.

Feep, stop jumping around the conversation, I had almost no idea what you were saying.

I lost most of my respect for her after the whole ABO vs. GPRB thing started.

I lost most of my respect for her after the whole ABO vs. GPRB thing started.
I lost it after she went ~Whatevaguy on us.

Finaly, a real reason to hate that weeaboo whore.

So you hated me before even though you didn't have a real reason?

I actually do dislike Bisjac, but it has nothing to do with the way he writes.

I actually do dislike Bisjac, but it has nothing to do with the way he writes.
Then why is Taboo your punching bag?

Then why is Taboo your punching bag?

Taboo isn't my punching bag, he's been trying to take the piss out of me for a while now, but people scream bloody murder when I try the same to him.

Taboo isn't my punching bag, he's been trying to take the piss out of me for a while now, but people scream bloody murder when I try the same to him.
I have yet to see you post anything against the bloody murder.

Taboo was going at you because you were speaking Japanese.
You're going at him because he won't capitalize a few letters.

Yeah, he was trying to piss you off alright.

You could have just ignored him, Makoto.

Stop taking stupid stuff so seriously. You obsess over odd things and won't let go of them, ever.

You could have just ignored him, Makoto.

Stop taking stupid stuff so seriously. You obsess over odd things and won't let go of them, ever.

Et tu, Iban.

Both of you are doing the same thing.
Hypocrisy? Perhaps.

Et tu, Iban.
Do you mean that in the literal sense of "And you, Iban" or in reference to the Shakespearean play "Ceasar" where Brutus stabs Caesar and his dying words are "Et tu, Brute?", implying I'm a backstabber?

I'm going to assume the former since it did not end with a question mark.

This really isn't small. You're a naturally aggressive and unlikeable person. I tried to help, but you don't want anyone raining on your parade. You want yes-men, complete dumbasses, confirming what you already think you know: Everything you do is a flawless act of pure logic and reasoning.

Seriously, please, grow up. Aside from the fact that you have an unquenchable bloodlust and sweat the small stuff you're cool to talk to.

I'm still 90% certain you're just pissing blood right now and in less than a week's time you'll be back to normal.

Both of you are doing the same thing.
Hypocrisy? Perhaps.
Perhaps.