Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42571 times)

also i seriously dont know why you stick with stocking, are you still expecting those nudes? :3
I just made a topic ripping them a new starfish and you honestly think I'm white knighting them?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that treating people with basic dignity counted as kissing their ass. Maybe that's the mentality that keeps people from being even slightly civil on this forum. Can't be even a little nice, otherwise you're a butt-buddy.

You also need to grow up.

I need to grow up? You're avoiding the obvious about stocking, and whenever i bring up one small thing about them you seem to throw a tantrum.

jesus christ man, cool your jets.

What is the name of this logical fallacy you're using?

You're telling me I'm defending someone in hopes of seeing them naked, and then go "Checkmate, I win, u mad" when I point out that you're an idiot.

So Feep is against both sides of this argument?
._.

no, stocking is a known moron, fake, liar, weeaboo, ponycigarette, troll, and worst of all, a fake female.

Most of our fake females are already gone because of how we strived to make them leave because of said friendry, but you're all

"OH LETS LET THIS ONE STAY, I LIKE HER."

Seriously, it's like you're bonded to stocking.

Feep, you have issues.

._.
He's just autistic, leave him be.

I agree with Iban, however, on still respecting someone's "desired" gender.  It cleans up the whole "who the forget is it" question.  I would still refer to "Sue" as a female if she were still here.

Regardless, entire drama thread is heresy.

._.

i personally don't mind stocking, more than i hate taboo.

i seriously think they both have issues, i mean it's not that hard to just say "i'm not who i say I am, i'm just a 13yo child like the rest of you, sorry."

I mean trying to be different from the norm is just stupid, all you do is make yourself look like a fool.

Both of them are guilty of fraud until proven otherwise, (Taboo a legit diploma for teaching, stocking i don't know scince they are already proven fake photos.)
He's just autistic, leave him be.

I wish i was autistic, then i could have a conversation with you without losing brain cells.

I wish i was autistic, then i could have a conversation with you without losing brain cells.
Good one, it only took you a few minutes to make that one I bet :cookieMonster:

I need to take a picture of the bruise left on my forehead from how hard I slammed my head into my table at this comment.

Also, Iban, why do you have such issues with love/gender? i mean seriously it's like your an innocent child still hiding in your closet. It's a loving title, not some stuffty OH LOOK IM MALE YOU SHOULD CALL ME AS SUCH.

it's just a god-damn word, seriously.

it's like your one of those desprate forgets that just lurk the internet for girls to make them feel sympethy for you because you're "emo" or your life sucks.

I think you need a higher horse before you can tell me to "Grow up".

... because you're being a douchebag on purpose.

And now you're excusing yourself from being a douchebag by saying that gender titles do not matter and you're right anyways because declaring if someone is a (wo)man or not is totally subjective to the speaker and it's your decision to determine how to address people.

declaring if someone is a (wo)man or not is totally subjective to the speaker and it's your decision to determine how to address people.

ding ding ding, we have a winner ladies and gentlemen!

Iban, this is a thing called the internet.

If you wish to be formal, stop cutting your wrists and go to a ball or go join a political club.

I'm being a douchebag because you're being 'Iban'

The same stuffty 'Iban' that you where when you left the forums before.

I cannot tell if you're actually this stupid or blinded by a passionate rage at Stocking and myself causing you to forgo all forms of logic and sense-making.

I cannot tell if you're actually this stupid or blinded by a passionate rage at Stocking and myself causing you to forgo all forms of logic and sense-making.

You think I'm blinded by something?

maybe you should take off your stocking patented glasses and have a look around without being corrupted by your love for angsty young girls.

or what you think is a 15 year old girl