Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)

Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42588 times)

I'll trade my Giratina for you- oh wait, wrong thread.
Oh you.

I would honestly trade Jimmg for Stocking

I wouldn't trade anyone for Jimmg. I'd keep Kalphiter over Jimmg.

I would honestly trade Jimmg for Stocking

im still convinced stocking is a guy. but i loving hate jimmg.

Look at her entire post history. Nothing but a teenage girl can act like such a spoiled brat. It's a different flavor than people who are simply starfishs, she has a sort of entitlement that reminds me of my 10 year old cousin.

I hate Jimmg with every inch of my body
But at least he shuts up when I tell him to now.

But didn't we already find out that Stocking's a guy?

She is your 10 year old cousin

But didn't we already find out that Stocking's a guy?
No. There is proof that the "Blockland" on her hand was forged using some sort of program, and SeventSandwhich discovered that the images were taken in 2010, but we can't decisively say that they aren't her.

No. There is proof that the "Blockland" on her hand was forged using some sort of program, and SeventSandwhich discovered that the images were taken in 2010, but we can't decisively say that they aren't her.
I remember when someone used that program to find that it may have been forged, but wasn't her Dr. Pepper can glowing too?

I mean I honestly don't give a stuff what her gender is, and I'm not trying to defend her or anything, but I was still curious.

I remember when someone used that program to find that it may have been forged
There's no, "May"

It's definitely photoshopped.

Observe:
[attached photo of metadata from image]

Whoops I misread Scream's entire sentence.

This is why posting while you're dead tired is a horrible idea.

I can completely agree with the OP, especially this bit:

Not too long ago you said you really like your current avatar because "it reflects on your personality." Well, you're right. You're loudmouthed, demanding attention, and out for blood almost all the time. When I no longer benefited you directly, you used every piece of information I had told you about myself in a week's time as a weapon against me. You're not a good person, and you never will be so long as you keep up this endless cycle of loving with people for no real reason.

Please, grow up.

I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it until it happens:
Stocking needs to get the forget out and take his ignorance and MLP friendry with him.

I can completely agree with the OP, especially this bit:

I've said this before, and I'll keep saying it until it happens:
Stocking needs to get the forget out and take his ignorance and MLP friendry with him.
You're holding a grudge because s/he proved you wrong in that jailbreaking thread

cry more

You're holding a grudge because s/he proved you wrong in that jailbreaking thread

cry more

I could care less what he thinks in that thread now. He started arguments against me for absolutely no reason in other threads too, almost everybody (sans those who really like Stocking somehow) hates him.

There's five drama topics on Stocking, a lot of people want him gone already, don't you get it? Stocking's not a good person.

I could care less
You could care less?

So what you're saying is that you do actually care? If you can care less, you care atleast a little bit - or a lot. The one thing it rules out is that you don't care at all; which is exactly what you mean.