Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)

Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42581 times)

You could care less?

So what you're saying is that you do actually care? If you can care less, you care atleast a little bit - or a lot. The one thing it rules out is that you don't care at all; which is exactly what you mean.
Stop reading things out of context.

Stop reading things out of context.
If you understood what context was you'd know that was I said was completely in context to what he said.

You could care less?

Keyword: could. Doesn't mean I do at all.

So what you're saying is that you do actually care? If you can care less, you care atleast a little bit - or a lot. The one thing it rules out is that you don't care at all; which is exactly what you mean.

I actually really don't care. Stocking had no proof that Apple's software made a mistake (because, you know, software never makes mistakes).

You're starting to show ignorance just like Stocking too.

Keyword: could. Doesn't mean I do at all.
That's exactly what it means actually.

If I can do less of something, it means I'm doing it at least a little bit.  If you didn't care at all, you couldn't care less. If you could care less, you care at least a little bit.

you are wrong

Yes, yes, we all know the illogical way "I could care less" is worded.
Now can we please get back on track.

Yes, yes, we all know the illogical way "I could care less" is worded.
Now can we please get back on track.
Well obviously he didn't know, so your point is void

I bet five bucks Bolster is teams with Ms. Stockingsters Mcgee

(insertslowpoke.pnghere)
/lazy

Stocking needs to get out already. After he stopped being funny, he has just become a nuisance. I would trade stocking for jimmg anyday.

I meant jimmg>stocking

Lesser of two evils

Gender has nothing to do with the point being made. I've already explained this, so..
I never said it did.

lol Taboo and Stocking never showed up

Taboo is awesome. Even though I don't talk with him much anymore, he's a really nice guy.
Agree with OP.

Stocking if probably going to stock around for write done time, and it will be funny.

While they both go around and get into fights like Australians a lot, Bolt at least does it in a resonably intelligent manner. Stocking just goes and bitches with the same old "YOU CAN'T TYPE" spiel over and over again.