Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42584 times)

Stocking was drama'd for using Japanese text in his sentences when he joined while attacking Taboo for his grammar. Irony much?

Stocking was drama'd for using Japanese text in his sentences when he joined while attacking Taboo for his grammar. Irony much?
No, not really. Stocking has flawless usage of English grammar. They just tagged something that one of the characters from Pani Poni Dash said repeatedly to the end of their posts before they became addicted to My Little Pony.

While they both go around and get into fights like Australians a lot, Bolt at least does it in a resonably intelligent manner. Stocking just goes and bitches with the same old "YOU CAN'T TYPE" spiel over and over again.

loving biased starfish, not all australians get in fights.

this is why i hate your stupid 13 year old fake teacher ass, get out, you repulse me enough to make me team up with japacigaretteese girl.

Feep is officially mad.

Feep is officially mad.

yes, i hate taboo with a burning passion.

he is the most stereotypical arrogant american starfish.

NOT BIASED AT ALLLLL

Nothing but a teenage girl can act like such a spoiled brat.
Man, you have never been in public, have you? I've seen plenty of people, male and female, teenager and adult, act like spoiled little children.

Man, you have never been in public, have you? I've seen plenty of people, male and female, teenager and adult, act like spoiled little children.
All the time?

I'm on Stockings side, she has yet to abuse that, so I have no reason to not be for her.

In terms of Taboo, I'm loving sick of him, he prances around with his weeaboo bullstuff saying he's like a 30 year old man who partakes in a lego building game, lurks the hell out of the forums, and then argues the point of maturity of some people. He claims he's an english teacher, and if he is, then I really have lost all hope for the American schooling system.

I'm completely, 100% against Taboo until provided proof of his Masters Degree in English, a timestamp on it, and a picture of himself as well, seeing as how easy it is to forge a degree.

But until then; Taboo, I hope you get trampled by a herd of bronies.

I've never gotten along with Stocking, mostly for referring to ponies everywhere he goes.
Taboo? he should seriously just stop lying.

Okay, it's not funny. Seriously. Stop using male pronouns. You're not insulting her and you're confusing the hell out of me when I read your posts. I've explained the logic behind feminine pronouns a dozen times now. There's no reason to be oblivious to it.

It's aggrivating as forget because every single person who does not like Stocking calls her a "he" despite the fact that we refer to people in English as the gender they prefer to be known as. This is called being polite.

Sonicfangirl is a pre-op transloveual and I still refer to him as a "she" because that's just how the language loving works. There's no need to be an starfish to people.

Stocking either is, or wants to be, a little Asian girl. Even if nothing else about her appeals to you as a person, you should at least be able to respect this fact and treat them with the courtesy that you'd want to be treated with in such a scenario.

Okay, it's not funny. Seriously. Stop using male pronouns. You're not insulting her and you're confusing the hell out of me when I read your posts. I've explained the logic behind feminine pronouns a dozen times now. There's no reason to be oblivious to it.

It's aggrivating as forget because every single person who does not like Stocking calls her a "he" despite the fact that we refer to people in English as the gender they prefer to be known as. This is called being polite.

Sonicfangirl is a pre-op transloveual and I still refer to him as a "she" because that's just how the language loving works. There's no need to be an starfish to people.

Stocking either is, or wants to be, a little Asian girl. Even if nothing else about her appeals to you as a person, you should at least be able to respect this fact and treat them with the courtesy that you'd want to be treated with in such a scenario.

Maybe stocking should earn our respect before HE wishes to be treated with respect.

Not all of us want to be in HIS pants like you do.

Maybe stocking should earn our respect before HE wishes to be treated with respect.

Not all of us want to be in HIS pants like you do.
Welp, there goes every ounce of respect I had for you, ma'am.

Welp, there goes every ounce of respect I had for you, ma'am.

why thank you, miss.

also i seriously dont know why you stick with stocking, are you still expecting those nudes? :3