Author Topic: Well, if the world ends within the next 48 hours.  (Read 1237 times)

If this does happen, I'll see 99% of you in hell. :D

Anyway, let's make this a game;

IF the world does enter rapture, what is the last thing you'd want to do on earth ? Or if you happen to be one of the ones who don't make it through, what do you want to be doing when you get your ass impaled by a demon? :O

well i say it every time an old lady forces me to miss a green light.
at the fall of society, i will go on a killing spree.

tonight? i am forced to be with my gf ; ; not a night for super drinking for me :(

well i say it every time an old lady forces me to miss a green light.
at the fall of society, i will go on a killing spree.

tonight? i am forced to be with my gf ; ; not a night for super drinking for me :(

:(

Same here broh... same here :(

Those who started this rumor are really just trying to scare people into converting to Christianity. Think about it.

The ironic part is all of my family in New York is visiting tomorrow. If it were true it would be convenient to die with all of your family.

I am just hoping for a zombie apocalypse.

*rolls her eyes* Men >.>

God is angry that we killed Osama bin Laden.
THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

The ironic part is all of my family in New York is visiting tomorrow. If it were true it would be convenient to die with all of your family.
Lol.

I really am teetering on the fence if it is real or not. He hasn't really proved any evidence that the world will end tomorrow. I really hope this guy will die a slow and painful death. If anything were real, I would want to go to my crush's house and rape her good. But if not, I'll be playing video games all day.

This guy is really handicapped. Why would he go out of his way to publicize his message that the world is going to end soon. And Christians all around believe it! I've read the book of Revelation in the Bible before and I still don't understand where this guy is getting his evidence.

loving Allah :C God ftw.

Quote from: Eksi
Didn't happen in 1534, didn't happen in 1843, didn't happen in 1891, didn't happen in 1954, didn't happen in 1988, didn't happen in 1998, didn't happen in 2000, won't happen in 2011, won't happen in 2012, won't happen in 2060.

It's not going to end.
I'm going to laugh at a ton of dumb goofs who are like WORLDS GONNA END READ THE BIBBLE IT SAYS SO.

Yet it says that you can't predict then end of the world.

I lol'd

Anyways, all this I do not believe. If it WAS real, I would go out and rape all of your mothers.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 

:c

By the way, to add to Eksi's claim, there have been over 45 different doomsday predictions. Has the world ended yet?

EDIT: I think those religious doomsayers deserve to have wasted all their money before tomorrow. It's such a mean thing to do

Since late in the 19th century, they had taught that the "battle of the Great Day of God Almighty" (Armageddon) would happen in 1914 CE. It didn't.
   The next major estimate was 1925. Watchtower magazine predicted: "The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in the Scriptures, even more clearly than that of 1914; but it would be presumptuous on the part of any faithful follower of the Lord to assume just what the Lord is going to do during that year." 6
   The Watchtower Society selected 1975 as its next main prediction. This was based on the estimate "according to reliable Bible chronology Adam was created in the year 4026 BCE, likely in the autumn of the year, at the end of the sixth day of creation." 8  They believed that the year 1975 a promising date for the end of the world, as it was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation. Exactly 1,000 years was to pass for each day of the creation week. This prophecy also failed.
   The current estimate is that the end of the world as we know it will happen precisely 6000 years after the creation of Eve. 9 There is no way of knowing when this happened.

ALL BOWL SHEET