Author Topic: Can MW3 live up to its sales with handicaps?  (Read 17296 times)

NEVER FORGET BF3.

Please continue defending your stuffty game, Niven. You're quite entertaining.
We still haven't received a valid answer as to why the CoD series is stuff.
It's very fun. The community on XBox is tolerable, albeit moronic for the most part.

"You have an opinion differing from my own, therefore I must flaunt the fact that I have a different opinion in all of your faces! That must mean I'm correct!"
Aaaand redirected to Lord Tony.

Aaaand redirected to Lord Tony.
I haven't necessarily read through the entire thread, but judging on what I have, he's backed up his argument while you just say "You're insulting the game, therefore you're wrong" like an ignorant handicap.

I haven't necessarily read through the entire thread, but judging on what I have, he's backed up his argument while you just say "You're insulting the game, therefore you're wrong" like an ignorant handicap.
Please quote to where he backed up his argument, after I asked:
What's wrong with Mw3?

You're a loving piece of stuff.

Quote from: Blockland cigarettes Blog
Lord Tony is a dirty troll who pretends his trolling is funny but is actually just a prick. He is banned everywhere except his own server which always has some bitch assed lego theme that nobody likes.

Im starting to believe this blog.

You're a loving piece of stuff.

Actually, excuse me for just coming in page 14, if you really are annoyed about him, don't go to a loving thread of his. Either way, you'll get saying the same every time, without any good ending.
We ALL know Tony. Fighting him is useless.

You can go qq all you want. Thankk god you're not getting this, so us players don't have to put up with handicaps, like you.
This is the most idiotic comment I have read in the past few months. Jesus christ, what is wrong with you?

This is the most idiotic comment I have read in the past few months. Jesus christ, what is wrong with you?
Nothing, other than the fact that you guys have provided no proof onto why MW3 sucks.