Author Topic: School, believe it or not, is mostly pointless. (Shut up and read this.)  (Read 4784 times)

6th grade

Nuff said, you know nothing of what you will use this stuff later in life.

aes

you are the stupidest person i've ever met

"CONSTRUCTION WORKERS DON'T NEED MATH TO WORK"

"BUISNESSMEN DON'T NEED MATH TO ADD UP MONEY"

"AUTHORS DON'T NEED GRAMMAR TO WRITE BOOKS, NOR DO WE NEED TO READ THEM"

and if you notice in the timeline of the world the only people that could actually afford to read were the rich and wealthy.  just imagine how the world would be today if school was still considered "pointless".  we would all be drooling morons who had to work in fields all of our lives in order to just put food on our table.  and education has brought us all this good medicine and gadgets, if nobody went to school, no computers, no medicine that actually worked, and the average lifespan of a person would be about 37 years.

You think it's pointless because you're in 6th grade.
Shut up and say it's pointless when you have graduated.
Anyways, <3 The Giver

As my dad said, language arts is pretty much useless. he said when in one point in my life will i ever need to know how to identify a loving paragraph? that will never come across me in my life i can assure you. writing paragraphs and writing essays is just a waste of time.

OP is an idiot.

because he doesn't pay attention in school

If you want to go to college and get a good education to make enough for a living, you should shut up.

because he doesn't pay attention in school
Yes.

Topic is finished.
Good day.

EDIT: Okay, I personally don't like school, but that's because of my teacher and the things we do. On my part, it's because I'm lazy and don't want to do it. I am capable of doing i, but I have no will to do it. I have to do it, no matter what. So, even if it seems pointless, you still need to learn it.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:24:24 AM by Coolio »

Tell me OP, if you are so good at grammar, correct this sentence as it were your own using only punctuation:

Lucy was going to the barn Friday. However, her uncle John who ownd the farm died in a car accident Thursday.

The only reason school is pointless, is when we have to do projects and stuff. They don't show that you know anything. It's just bringing the stuff in on time. That's all. It should count under work habbits.

if you are so good at grammar, correct this sentence as it were your own using only punctuation:

Lucy was going to the barn on a Friday, However but her uncle John who owned the farm had died in a car accident the Thursday before.

You can't correct it using only punctuation; there's just too much missing here.

OP is an idiot.

School is important. OP is butthurt because he didnt pass. Lol

- Algebra -
   - No. Just no. We dont use this, like, at all during life/outside of school. We needed one grade to be taught this and that's it. Enough said.
But Algebra is fun D: