http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0

Author Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204596.0  (Read 964473 times)

I remember why I used to hate this game now. The sheer quantities of friends on this game is astonishing. I'm trying to loving trade stuff on a trading server and NOBODY wants to trade.
good god this
nobody is trying to buy my goddamn cs:go beta key

You know, it's entirely possible that people see what you're buying/selling but they just aren't interested in selling/buying that

good god this
nobody is trying to buy my goddamn cs:go beta key
Go on tf2outpost.com, lots of people like to buy cs:go keys

I remember why I used to hate this game now. The sheer quantities of friends on this game is astonishing. I'm trying to loving trade stuff on a trading server and NOBODY wants to trade. Instead, they insist on fighting each other at the spawn gate and talk about how My Little Pony is the best thing ever and how they love rooster in their starfishs. Honestly, all I'm trying to do is get rid of some stuff and loving get some cool items so I can play the game with new items but no, I have to sift through all this toddler garbage.

Selling business casual, reclaimed metal, mann co. orange, idea tube, and some crates as bonus.

All I loving want is a soda popper, strange black box, and indubitably green
use a tf2 trading site like tf2 trading post and propose a trade

someone help me name my festive scattergun

You're dead, let's party!

American Christmas

'cause, you know

guns

Very distracting lights

Can someone make this into a spray? .png wont show up and transparency wont work for other formats.

santa's slugger
transectional values in morality and life in a common modern society

Yay, my Highlander team's scrim (practice match) is going to get casted.

That's what you get for sniping.