Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319100 times)

oh you vape meant weed
i thought you had a regular vape pen

there are kids in my school who think its cool to smoke hookah pens and similar stuff in the halls and right before the teacher walks in

i dont like them

ninjaedit: i was vaping and typed vape instead of meant

why
Is that seriously a question, I don't do it during class, I do it in my car during lunch or when I'm in my teacher assistant class when I have to run errands for them (yeah I'm a bitch).

lol a few weeks ago i burned before my last period and i fell asleep like 10 minutes before class ended and i woke up and i had missed my bus

can someone recommend me a refillable vape pen
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:11:48 PM by Specever »

I wanna get a dry herb vaporizer and I have my eyes on the Snoop Dogg G-Pen set (it comes with so much for just $100, $60 on eBay)
Is there a better/cheaper/etc one out there?

how can i cut myself off from caffeine? this is getting out of hand :(

Withdrawals and therapy, just like any drug I'd guess.

drink less each day

make a plan

I wanna get a dry herb vaporizer and I have my eyes on the Snoop Dogg G-Pen set (it comes with so much for just $100, $60 on eBay)
Is there a better/cheaper/etc one out there?
i have no idea

sorry

lol a few weeks ago i burned before my last period and i fell asleep like 10 minutes before class ended and i woke up and i had missed my bus

can someone recommend me a refillable vape pen
define vape pen

because most actual vapes are a battery with a refillable tank

Just stop drinking it. Caffeine isn't one of those drugs that brings you excruciating physical pain when you suddenly quit. The only real symptoms you will get is at worse a headache and just being irritable. If you were really determined to quit and you really wanted to because of health reasons or whatever other reasons you would just do it. Thats literally what I did with cigarettes I just one day decided to stop and that was that. But I'm not trying to put you down don't get me wrong, just some advice

Just stop drinking it. Caffeine isn't one of those drugs that brings you excruciating physical pain when you suddenly quit. The only real symptoms you will get is at worse a headache and just being irritable. If you were really determined to quit and you really wanted to because of health reasons or whatever other reasons you would just do it. Thats literally what I did with cigarettes I just one day decided to stop and that was that. But I'm not trying to put you down don't get me wrong, just some advice
yeah i know. i know i should cause at the rate im going ive determined its probably unhealthy, but i dont want to cus its the only soda i actually like :(
#thestruggle

i dont know why but i have to visit this every time i get high because its just so damn mesmerizing.....
http://cachemonet.com/

Pretty much all vape pens follow a standard fitment for the atomizer, which is the part that matters. It's also like the cheapest part. It doesn't really matter what you get because of that, just pick one up at your local smoke shop (if you're 18) or one online. If you're unhappy with it you can buy a new tank/atty for like $10. The only difference between them is the battery size / life and high end ones allow you to adjust voltage to get a stronger/weaker hit.

My mom frequently gets herself hooked onto caffeine and needs a caffeinated soda like every day.  When she uses self-control to stop, she gets headaches.  When she gets headaches, she takes Excedrin.  Uh, Excedrin has caffeine in it....

Quitting cold turkey is much more difficult than weening yourself off of something. Just cut down your caffeine intake to a point where you don't get withdrawls and slowly keep reducing it until you're at comfortable point where you only drink a coffee every once in a while.

can we all get stupid high and touch voice in group call or something?

i feel like that would be a fun and enriching experience
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:02:48 PM by mod-man »

we got p lucky tonight

^ $20

then a friend came with $10 so we went back later

idk prices are weird here compared to other places

those arent my hands
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:13:21 PM by Bahamut »

cut your fingernails kid.