Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319104 times)

i feel like you got gypped

i prolly did but hey everyone here is stingy and it wasn't bad so i'm good

just got some new weapons added to the arsenal

kind of a bitch we dont have a downstem for the tall clear one :(

The bulbous thing in the front looks like a meth pipe.

Robutussin Gels were buy one get one, so here I am high as forget.

You're a young crowd, anyone else tried dxm?

Y u no direct [IMG]
sry it was the raw image it was supposed to go to just the image :(

The bulbous thing in the front looks like a meth pipe.
thats what im sayin right? but knowing where it came from i wouldnt be surprised if it was used for that at one point

You're a young crowd, anyone else tried dxm?
Unfortunately I have. It was the worst experience of my life.

I'll never recommend DXM. The worst drug experience of my life was on DXM. Neither my eyesight nor my sense of balance were at all reliable for detecting how I was standing or moving, resulting in the inability to move anywhere without walking into a wall and falling down. This was coupled with the worst nausea of my life amplified by the most intense spinning sensation I've ever experienced (akin to if you've just spun around in circles a hundred times and then start spinning the other way, the peak part of that is about what I felt constantly) and general discomfort. I was entirely unable to conceal my intoxication from my mother and she just thought I was super drunk. So I had my mother sitting at my bedside while I ran in the general direction of the toilet every ten minutes to throw up.

I guess I should mention that I drank dextromethorphan syrup without acetaminophen, so taking the capsules may help somewhat with the nausea due to lack of an awful taste in your mouth. But yeah, there was just about nothing positive about the experience. No euphorea, no hallucinations, just awfulness.

Unfortunately I have. It was the worst experience of my life.

Dissociatives are not for everyone. DXM alone can cause nausea, so when it's consumed in syrup form or with other ingredients one can have quite an unpleasant experience. But if one does intend to trip on dxm, get the robutussin gels or whatever generic equivalent there is.

If you go to the doctor and tell them you get nauseous they'll prescribe some anti nausea pills that work really well.
I used to get them because my birth control made me get really sick but now I just use them if I'm planning on drinking or eating a lot of food
theyre meant for people going through chemotherapy because you can get really sick from the drugs involved. It works really well, just sayin

I thought you weren't straight?