The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 319086 times)

i once spent a few hours on a single mario level on my 3ds
i was very confused as to why i could go into the background adn why mario kept dying every ~300 seconds or so

i know your struggle clone

high bump

But seriously

all I could think of was rickety cricket from IASIP

This is literally what I have been doing to smoke weed for the past 4 days because my friend has my piece. I get it back from him tomorrow though so yey

<3 having a dealer that delivers <3

<3 forcing people to drive you to the dispensary and buy you things <3

And it's back! Time for a higher level of discussion.

Specifically plants. These loving things still haven't sprouted. I mean it's only been a few days, but I figured it'd be pretty quick since they've already germinated.

Also, I wonder if bong water is good or bad for plants.

Also, I wonder if bong water is good or bad for plants.
I think regular water would be the safest bet.

About to go see a Xavier Rudd concert and I'm all out of bud </3
The sadness in my heart is crushing me.

Well I had my first weed experience yesterday. Me and a couple of friends smoked about two grams out of vape. It was one of those: "Where have you been all my life?" moments. I made all my friends draw pictures of spirit birds and then I wrote a song about children soda or something. Fun times.

Well I had my first weed experience yesterday. Me and a couple of friends smoked about two grams out of vape. It was one of those: "Where have you been all my life?" moments. I made all my friends draw pictures of spirit birds and then I wrote a song about children soda or something. Fun times.
Shoulda smoked a good ol' joint yoour first time.

Shoulda smoked a good ol' joint yoour first time.
Eh idk I like that the vape eliminates almost all odor. And is their a difference in intensity/duration of the high based on what you use to smoke it?
EDIT: passion pit sounds awesome while high
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:07:52 PM by Machaty »

Eh idk I like that the vape eliminates almost all odor. And is their a difference in intensity/duration of the high based on what you use to smoke it?
Not necessarily, I just prefer it being wrapped in something. But if you ingest it, such as in a brownie, you won't even feel it for like an hour after you eat it and then bang. You're loving baked until that stuff gets out of your system.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:10:37 PM by @Ravencroft »

I'm a sucker for vapes and the new pen I bought is ideal for longboarding
i once spent a few hours on a single mario level on my 3ds
i was very confused as to why i could go into the background adn why mario kept dying every ~300 seconds or so

i know your struggle clone
I feel you. I can't play Pokemon while high, I end up spending 20 minutes organizing my PC

Should be getting some brownies sometime soon, never had proper edibles before so hype.

Sort of relevant: I caught kids in the school restroom smoking weed once

Should be getting some brownies sometime soon, never had proper edibles before so hype.
One of the most memorable days of my life was my senior trip to six flags magic mountain. I had 4 rice crispys and a pen. It was simply amazing 
Is that a yo-pep nick?
yup
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:21:18 AM by nickpb1 »