Author Topic: (OLD) Gunner - Stole K1lla4l1f's FalloutRP.  (Read 5832 times)

Hellriot, you're handicapped.

let me just pop on in here and say that your use of the word bandwagoning is loving wronger than wrong with a side of wrong covered in wrong.

bandwagoning is going with what the majority of people say, what alot of people are doing, etc.
if he was band-wagoning, he wouldnt like me, since most people dont (which I dont give a forget about, they have their opinions). he isnt bandwagoning.

either way you're still an idiot, and your argument makes me laugh because you basically keep saying the same stuff over and over.

bandwagoning is going with what the majority of people say

You say it like it needs to be a group of people. It does not. You have a horrible use of Google.

basically keep saying the same stuff over and over.

If that's your only argument, so be it.

Hellriot, you're handicapped.
your argument makes me laugh

Horrible attempt at trolling me.

You provoked an argument.
Considering the argument was already started, I couldn't have.
You insulted him.
You DO realize I corrected myself just a few posts lower? hurrforgetdurr
Either everything you said was meaningless, or you intentionally wanted to argue with him
I'm pretty sure that trying to loving stop the argument isn't trying to argue.

Considering the argument was already started, I couldn't have

You presume you taking sides with Aeschylus is none of my concern, yet Aeschylus' conflict with Caution was none of your concern. You continue to ignore the point. Steady your head, or piss off.

You DO realize I corrected myself just a few posts lower? hurrforgetdurr

Point being, you blindly hopped on the band-wagon without reading stuff. And the "forget" does not make you cool, Aeschylus.

I'm pretty sure that trying to loving stop the argument isn't trying to argue.

You obviously over-looked what I posted. You provoked another argument, insulted him, and then you proceeded to take sides. Obvious band-wagoner is obvious.

lets quote stuff and individually answer small bits rather than quote it all and answer it like a manly man. who is manly.

You presume you taking sides with Aeschylus is none of my concern, yet Aeschylus' conflict with Caution was none of your concern. You continue to ignore the point. Steady your head, or piss off.
You mean like the same way my conflict with Caution is none of your concern either?
Point being, you blindly hopped on the band-wagon without reading stuff. And the "forget" does not make you cool, Aeschylus. excuse me i am not aeschylus
Blindly? I knew exactly what I was doing, what I was saying, and what my intentions were. Blind my ass. And what bandwaggon am I jumping on?
You obviously over-looked what I posted. You provoked another argument, insulted him, and then you proceeded to take sides. Obvious band-wagoner is obvious.
The forget are you talking about? I told him to stop fighting and then proceeded to defend myself when he started fighting me.

Oh and oh my loving god learn what the hell bandwaggoning is.

Oh and oh my loving god learn what the hell bandwaggoning is.
that

lets quote stuff and individually answer small bits rather than quote it all and answer it like a manly man. who is manly.

That's like asking someone 5 different questions and expecting the same answer for all.

"Are you gay?"
"How big is your snake?"
"What do richards look like?"
"Are you white?"
"How did your day at work go?"

Answer: Nope.

That's like asking someone 5 different questions and expecting the same answer for all.

"Are you gay?"
"How big is your snake?"
"What do richards look like?"
"Are you white?"
"How did your day at work go?"

Answer: Nope.
Unless you actually bother to answer them.

I'm not gay. My snake is a good enough size. I would rather not describe what richards look like. I am of white ethnicity but I'm tan. My day at work went rather well.

You mean like the same way my conflict with Caution is none of your concern

Now I know, you've hopped on the band-wagon because Caution did something to make you butthurt.

Tsk tsk....

Now I know, you've hopped on the band-wagon because Caution did something to make you butthurt.

Tsk tsk....

I've never heard my name so many times. <3

Also Hellriot, you're weird.

Jesus, stop bumping this. Inb4theLock

You are seriously the biggest loving douchebag I have ever seen on these forums. Being randomly profane doesn't make you cool, it makes you look like a loving prick. Quit spazzing out on random people for minor mistakes. You didn't even post in the topic after everyone was calling you out because people were calling you stupid anyway, you just bailed your drama. I hope your ass gets banned.

Id believe Gunner built it, I feel like I heard something or saw his server before I heard anything about you having one.
Calm the forget down piss bag,He said my theory was possible.
Did you even read what he said or did you just want to act cool and attack him like that?