Author Topic: New Being Disrespectful to the Old  (Read 3872 times)

Back off, I love him more.<3

This is not drama worthy, if you had something to drama about someone then it would be different.

new people suk richards lol!

3219 here, And I've seen it both ways around.
I saw some 10-11k Bashing a 29k Id, Stating that he was a dumbass cause of how new he was.
I said "Huh, Does make you stuff-Dip in comparison to me?"
But I've seen alot of Newer players going around and being Idiots too, but thats just what they do.
You have to learn that most newer players are going to be that way for a long time, until they themselves start to become older.

In v8 we had this sewer map and there was only one way out to the top. All the new IDs were forced to stay underground while the old IDs could be outside.

It's like the military only the soldiers cry about it.

Man, In early retail, I remember when 3-5Ks were considered new IDs.
Back in v7 earlier you couldn't get discriminated for your ID, because there was no such thing as BLIDs in the first place. >_<

Back in v7 earlier you couldn't get discriminated for your ID, because there was no such thing as BLIDs in the first place. >_<

Then why do I recall all the 1,000IDs being instantly banned from servers, hmmmmm?

Man, In early retail, I remember when 3-5Ks were considered new IDs.
Yes, there were IDs in early(v1+) retail.

You're talking about v0002. There were no IDs then, but the community was pretty small (somewhere around 90 players, I believe) and you could remember everyone, therefore remembering how old/new people were to the community.

I don't think I've ever talked trash about new players, though they tend to get a bit annoying sometimes. Because of this, and the fact I don't gloat about my low ID, people don't bother me, I don't bother them.

You are not automatically entitled to "respect" just because you played a game before someone else. Stop being so pathetic, earn it.

A lower ID means you're smarter and better looking

A lower ID means you're smarter and better looking
Go back to being banned, please.

It's funny because new players don't usually know anyones ID since they don't automatically know that they can enable IDs in the player list.