Author Topic: (NEW WEAPON) -- Takato14's Laser Weaponset  (Read 84771 times)

This is worse then the "Eye-Rape Gun"
Not saying much, considering the E-R-G is very well made.

Not saying much, considering the E-R-G is very well made.

Despite the fact it has rapid fire, doesn't actually do damage and will forget up your screen outside the minigame.

The projectile scale is controlled by the script, so whether you set your scale to .1 or to 5, the projectile will be the same size as if you fired it as a normal-scale player.
Yes, but I what I meant is if you were 5x normal size and you had a weapon that determines the projectiles size via player size, you could end up with a Super laser that could blow up the whole Kitchen when placed correctly.

Yes, but I what I meant is if you were 5x normal size and you had a weapon that determines the projectiles size via player size, you could end up with a Super laser that could blow up the whole Kitchen when placed correctly.
And how do you usppose this is possible? You do realize that the projectile isnt just scaled when it reaches max charge dont you? I add a lot of extra force to the blast when you reach full power. Even if you did scale yourself 5x and used the console to change projectiles, the result still wouldnt be as powerful.

Despite the fact it has rapid fire, doesn't actually do damage and will forget up your screen outside the minigame.
Rapid fire is on purpose, not supposed to do damage. Supposed to hinder your abilities to fight for a breif moment.

The screen-rape outside of minigames is ultimately unavoidable, as modifying the damage system has proven unstable in the past when I tried making the Chidori not do that.

Supposed to hinder your abilities to fight for a breif moment.

Yeah a brief moment can be up to a few seconds or when the friend with the ERG decides to stop spamming it.

And how do you usppose this is possible? You do realize that the projectile isnt just scaled when it reaches max charge dont you? I add a lot of extra force to the blast when you reach full power. Even if you did scale yourself 5x and used the console to change projectiles, the result still wouldnt be as powerful.
This is possible if I make a weapon that can change the size of projectiles via scale of player shoot the Shining Laser projectile,.  Such as the Ion Cannon, Mini-Nuke, 880 Rifle, Glock, Rocket Launcher, Jackhammer, M79, and other weapons I don't know of or too lazy to name off.

ShardGun Frag Grenade Firing Shining Lasers would be much, much worse.

This is possible if I make a weapon that can change the size of projectiles via scale of player shoot the Shining Laser projectile,.  Such as the Ion Cannon, Mini-Nuke, 880 Rifle, Glock, Rocket Launcher, Jackhammer, M79, and other weapons I don't know of or too lazy to name off.
No, it's not. That's the scenario I JUST described. Even if you did do that, a 5x scale would still leave the laser not as powerful as it can be.

Actually, the shard-gun would be the worst in this case.

Yeah a brief moment can be up to a few seconds or when the friend with the ERG decides to stop spamming it.
If they keep spamming it, it doesnt matter. It cant kill you. It's just loving annoying.

Crazy, I should try this... someday.

No, it's not. That's the scenario I JUST described. Even if you did do that, a 5x scale would still leave the laser not as powerful as it can be.
No, I have tried this before as a player 5x normal size AND with a weapon (the ones I listed previously) And ended up blowing the whole Kitchen up.  I even used this on the Golden Gate Bridge.  1/50 of the bridge was still there, including the Baseplates.

No, I have tried this before as a player 5x normal size AND with a weapon (the ones I listed previously) And ended up blowing the whole Kitchen up.  I even used this on the Golden Gate Bridge.  1/50 of the bridge was still there, including the Baseplates.
The full-scale beam can take out the baseplates.

The full-scale beam can take out the baseplates.
Hmm...
Asdf