Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23325 times)

Im at young childhood and i have 25k moneys C:
EDIT: forget i just had a child, it was a boy, i wanted a girl but nope (I picked female so i can trick my friend on steam)
EDIT2: My money and stuff
Money: 41358
Debt: 20000
Income per turn: 5677
Thoughtless spending per turn: 4381
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:25:10 PM by Ayxrion »

(I picked female so i can trick my friend on steam)

What? It's offline.

I got loving rich from making a recipe. It was worth 50,000 dollars. :o

"You are sitting in a large place and a furry man walks up to you. He's walking around you in circles."
Ohhhhhh boy.
EDIT: Oh crap it was a dog.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:45:36 PM by Kobewarrior »

Just got $50,000 from helping a homeless woman.

Awesome.

My lover broke up with me.
;-;

the game errors for me
asdf