Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23295 times)

Really addictive. The first time I played though it, I got Diabetes when I was a old friend fart and SURVIVED BEING A PITCHER!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:20:39 AM by nickbond1 »

Played this a while ago. I ended up dying on the operating table when they tried heart surgery.


i got aborted :(

Lol.

I made it to teenager, needed heart surgery, suddenly, death

Protip: Keep your physical stat up so that you don't suddenly die from stuff.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:05:34 PM by nickbond1 »


got kidnapped and killed by a dude
loving curiosity

PROTIP: Remember what those VHS tapes that tell not to go with a stranger in his car? yeah, it still applies here.

I avoided a child enthusiast :D

I lived a happy life, twice. I was Health Service II, had the most expensive computer and a expensive car, had a beautiful house. Then I died in the softball league the first time, don't go catcher if you don't want to die early , and then the second time, well I died in my death bed.

i beat up some kid then leveled up from infancy
then i think i caught my parents doing it

i beat up some kid then leveled up from infancy
then i think i caught my parents doing it
You didn't really catch them, but yea I remember that.
You're mothers shrieking screams, you're fathers deep voice seems to shake the whole house, you hear something break.

Then you choose to go ask them to stop.

Then they come out right when you do your action and their hair is forgeted up.

Quote
You have just passed through the ADOLESCENCE phase of life.
Family life can be very rough during adolescence. Even though your family expects you to take charge of your life, no one wants to let you have the freedom to do what you want.
Judging by your progress through life so far, your family life has been quite good, all things considered. Family members can be pains, but no one seems to mind it when you overhaul your hair for three hours every morning in the bathroom.
Physically you have been a healthy young man. Your body image may have been a little bit of a concern to you during this phase, but you seem strong physically.
Socially, this phase of life does present its share of problems. Most of these problems fall into the category of girls. Life must have been pretty simple before they showed up. Your social adjustment to this phase of life has been remarkable.

Although you do not have a steady girlfriend at the present time, there's always the next life phase.
Now, regarding your emotional development...
You are a remarkably trustworthy young man. This trait is bound to take you far, emotionally and vocationally. You are developing into the type of adult that people can confide in. Unfortunately, the burden that comes along with this characteristic, is the tendency for people to tell you their problems.
It looks like you have had your share of testing the limits and doing things on the spur of the moment. It also looks like some of those things haven't really turned out for the better. Risk-taking is a large part of this phase of life. You should take care that you don't let it evolve into plain old foolishness later.
You seem to be unusually depressed for such a young person. I hope things can get brighter for you later on.
The degree to which you display aggressive types of behavior is somewhat alarming. Now is the time when you have to keep a tighter check on your hostility. If it gets out of hand, you could wind up in deep trouble.
You certainly have a good head on your shoulders. You are not only book-smart, you also have plenty of common sense.
Now that your adolescence is almost over it's time to be hurled out there into the abyss of the REAL WORLD. (I'll bet you didn't know that everything you did so far was part of the fake world.)
I did basically my real life. It looks like it got it spot on.

Edit:
Haha
Quote
You can purchase three computers:
Select an action :

 A 32K COMPUTER WITH CASSETTE TAPE DRIVE ($225)
 A 128K COMPUTER (BIG NAME WITH THREE INITIALS) WORK ALIKE WITH DUAL DISK DRIVES ($1500)
 A SUPER-POWERFUL 512K COMPUTER WITH 10 MEGABYTE HARD DISK ($3499)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:27:24 PM by Oasis »

Money: 25466
Income per turn: 10322
Thoughtless spending per turn: 6071

Excuse me, what the forget is going on?

Money: 25466
Income per turn: 10322
Thoughtless spending per turn: 6071

Excuse me, what the forget is going on?
I had like 200k, 10k income, and a 12k spending.

Broke it off with my fiance and my spending dropped to 3k.