Author Topic: Alter Ego - A Online Life Simulator.  (Read 23306 times)

Died a happy life with the best house the second best car a child and a married woman.
Felt good man, felt good.
Gonna play it again.

I drank poison as a baby in my second run.

I drank poison as a baby in my second run.
same
accident though
thought it was a beer lmao
who the hell keeps poison in the pantry
in a closed bottle????

Thanks for playing Alter Ego! As always, you have been a real pant-load.

When I tried to run away from the kidnapper I got kidnapped anyway, tortured and killed.

This kidnapper had some really stupid priorities, didn't even rape me or try to get a ransom for me :l

When I tried to run away from the kidnapper I got kidnapped anyway, tortured and killed.

This kidnapper had some really stupid priorities, didn't even rape me or try to get a ransom for me :l
What did you choose
and holy stuff i have never been kidnapped by him.

It had some inconsistencies, I swear to god it said he pulled up on the OTHER side of the road.
What, is he Inspector Gadget or something?

It had some inconsistencies, I swear to god it said he pulled up on the OTHER side of the road.
What, is he Inspector Gadget or something?
First of all you check curios and stay put
then you get the forget out of there as soon as you can, no waiting or else you are dead.
To be honest this game reminds me too much about real life.

you stay, get out, then remember license

Hmm this is pretty close to my real life :p
Quote
The doctors note that your breathing is a bit irregular and suggest special monitoring equipment to avoid serious problems.
You develop an allergy to milk and have to be given special formula.

you stay, get out, then remember license

Oh yes i think this is also a need of intelligence or something, because one time i didnt remember it for some reason.

Oh yes i think this is also a need of intelligence or something, because one time i didnt remember it for some reason.
haha i got 100 in nearly everything
perfect, peaceful death

haha i got 100 in nearly everything
perfect, peaceful death
ON the first run?

On my first playthrough I got captured by a child enthusiast when I was a child and then later killed.

stuff sucks man.

Quote from: site
This game was originally written by Peter Favaro, Ph.D. It was published in 1986 for the Commodore 64, MS-DOS, Apple II, and Macintosh. The Alter Ego browser game is a production of Choose Multiple LLC.

So that's why I get diabetes from loving no-where.